Fixed Marriage pt. 3

You woke up at your alarm going off. You sat up and see your side empty. You found a note at your bedside table and read: "I went to school early. Breakfast ready at the kitchen. -Louis"

"How sweet." You sarcastically said.

Yesterday was your marriage and you're currently living with your new husband in your new flat that your both parents have given you. You were completely uncomfortable after the wedding as you have you pretend to be lovey dovey with Louis at the reception until you get home. You haven't talked to each other afterwards except saying your "goodnights" before you guys went to sleep, with a little distance and both backs facing each other.

You went to take a bath and got dressed up to be ready to school. You went straight to the kitchen to eat your sandwich, took your spare key and locked your house. Gladly, your parents also gave you guys two cars: one for you and one for Louis, so that you won't need to deal sharing a car with him.

-

The school bell rings as you pack your things, meaning it's time to go home.

"What are your plans for today (Y/N)?" Your bestfriend said. Well you only have one friend and yes she's the only one knows about the whole story of the fixed marriage thing in this school except for you and Louis. Well you don't know about Louis' douchefriends tho, you don't care at all anyway. She's your bestfriend and she's the only one who understands you in your current state.

"Well, I have to be a good housewife for my sweet husband." You said in a sarcastic tone. Your bestfriend laughed and you just shrugged.

As you make your way towards the hallway, you bump into someone.

"Hey, watch it prick!" You hear a familiar voice and there you see Louis angrily looking at you. His douchefriends laughed at you and so does he. Well you were slighty offended of how he's acting but what can you say, he's a jerk and will forever be a jerk.

And being the savage woman you are, you instantly thought of a comeback, "Oh sorry, you're so tiny. I didn't see you there."

All of his friends, even your bestfriends oohed on your comeback.

"Man! You were roasted!" Niall, one of his friends, said.

You felt confident and left him pissed af.

-

"What the heck (Y/N)!" As expected, a Louis Tomlinson burst into the house, angry as heck. You're just casually flipping the channels on the TV, not caring about Louis.

He unplugged the TV off and now your full attention is on him, "what now?!"

"What now?! You made fun of me infront of my friends!" He exclaimed.

"So? I shot you fair and square." You say trying to calm down.

"Well screw you (Y/N)!" He say getting closer to me.

"Guess what, screw you too!" You stood up steadily and stared back at him with raging anger.

And within a second, you feel a warm hand grabbing your waist and hot breath as you feel soft warm lips slammed into yours.

What

The

Heck?!

You didn't process a few seconds as you realized Louis is now kissing you. You went back into reality and pushed him off you.

"Wtf Louis?!" You backed away and wiped your lips aggressively, "why would you do that?!"

He didn't reply for a moment, like he was also clueless why he did it.

"Something urged me to do it."