I'm Not The Only One

You knew.

You've had doubts for months now, but you knew.

Despite the doubts, you still believed him.

You still hoped that your instincts weren't true.

You didn't want to ruin your marriage.

Because you love him.

"Louis," you call him as you look at him.

"Hmm?" He says, his eyes wouldn't get off his phone. He smiled as he saw something entertaining.

"Let's go out tonight." You say.

He looks at you for a second then back to his phone, "Why?"

"It's been a while since our last date. I just thought that maybe we could since you've been busy and we didn't have time to do that kind of thing." You tried to convince him.

"I don't know, I'll think about it." He say and you just nod but frowned.

Later his phone rings and he immediately pick up.

"Hello?" He pause for a second and he smiled, "okay I'll be there." and he hung up.

"Who's that?" You ask.

"Calvin." Liar.

He stood up.

"Where are you going?" You question again.

"To a friend's house. Cal and lads invited me to hang out." Another Lie.

He was about to walk towards the door when suddenly you grab his arm.

"Promise me you'll be home early tonight, okay?" You said, but more like you begged him.

"Yes." He half-smiled, assuring you.

"I love you." You say gently and truthfully.

He looked at you. You look back at him, searching his eyes. But there were no sparkle in it.

"love you too baby." He gives you a quick kiss before leaving.

You watch him leave with his car.

After he left, you get in your car and started to follow him. You want to see yourself, you need to see.

You made sure that your car wasn't noticeable from his view. He drove for 20 minutes until you found him parking at a restaurant. You see him getting in the place.

You park infront to see a clearer view. And you wish you didn't

You saw him go to a table, and hug a blonde girl.

And not just that.

He kissed the girl right on the lips, the girl who wasn't you.

You knew he's looking at the girl like he looked at you like before, before all this.

And right to that moment, the tears you've been denying threatened to spill out.

Your heart couldn't take the pain. It's like it would explode out your chest.

You don't want to watch them anymore. It hurts a lot.

You drove off to the nearest store. You bought drinks as many as you can.

You went home and didn't think twice to drink away all the pain.

After many drinks, you're still aware of your surroundings, you're still not drunk.

You went to your bedroom and decided to get all your clothes and pack all of it.

You then see your picture with him at the wall. Your wedding picture. The moment when you made a vow. You both were happy back then.

You angrily take it off and all the picture frames and went to burn it at your backyard.

The flame goes higher and higher as you throw the pictures to it, and all the memories.

Three hours pass by, you're sitting at the floor beside the bed. Your tears are now dry, with your eyes still swollen.

You hear a car parked infront your house. Later on, you hear the clicking of the front door.

"Baby?" You hear him, "Where are you? I'm home."

His footsteps become audible as it makes it way towards the bedroom door.

The door opens wide, "Hi bab- (Y/N)?"

He rushed to you and held your shoulder "What happened to you?" He says concerned.

You're still in a daze, staring off in space.

"Talk to me (Y/N).." he gently said.

You started to speak, "there's nothing to talk about." Your voice cracking.

"Then tell me what's wrong." He's now really troubled of what your situation is right now.

"How long then?" You mutter.

"How long is what?" He asked confused.

"You know what I'm talking about." You tried to get off his grip, "how long were you cheating on me?" You calmly asked.

He was surprised and look at you with sudden guilt.

"I..." he was out of words.

"Just tell me, I won't get mad. I'm done of getting mad." You say tiredly.

He look down, "5 months.."

You nod, "I knew I'm not the only one."

He look at you and you continue, "I knew from the start, but I didn't want to believe it because I love you. I thought you would tell me the truth and you'd change, but it never happened.."

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." Now he's crying.

"It's okay. I forgive you." You stood up.

"But that doesn't mean I'll forget." You look at your wedding ring. You touch it and slowly took it off your finger, giving it to him.

"I'm sorry but you don't deserve me. All I hope is for you to be happy with her." You smile.

"Please don't, I love you." He beg holding your hand.

"If you love me, being faithful is easy." You say. He let go of your hand in defeat.

You step out of the door, just like you step out of his life, not looking back and never going back.