Long Distance Relationship pt. 4

He reaches to you, touches your cheek, and caresses it. Even with his touch, you can feel the sparks, the same sparks that you felt before.

Oh, how you missed him.

His smile, his touch, his eyes, his face.

Him.

But then, he broke your heart.

You went back into reality and you avoid his touch.

"Don't," you stand up and walk away from him.

"Wait!" He shouts and follows you.

And because he's taller than you (but still smol), he catches up to you.

"(Y/N), wait." he holds your wrist but you instantly yank your hand away from his grip.

"You should've not showed yourself to me!" You shout.

"Why shouldn't I? It's not like we weren't-" you cut him off.

"What? You expect me to have a normal conversation with you and act like you didn't leave me?" You put your hands up in the air in exhaustion, not really in the mood for fighting but you really need to let out the things you've kept for a very long time.

"It's not what it looked like!" Louis defends.

"Then what was it supposed to look like? Being far away from you because of your world tour was really difficult for me but I patiently waited and understood you. And then you chose to cheat on me, leaving me behind? Wow Louis, you're really something!" You exclaimed.

"Please let me explain," he looks like he's on the verge of tears but your heart is not that fragile anymore.

"Keep it. It was over a year ago and I moved on." You lied with the last thing you said.

"Please (Y/N)," he kneeled in front of you, even when it's raining.

"What are you doing Louis? Get up!" You commanded him but he doesn't listen. You both are now soaked under the rain.

"Just this time, let me explain everything. Yes it was a year ago, but still I want to let you know what really happened, in a way that we can have a proper closure." He's directly looking into your eyes while saying those words.

You somehow noticed an amount of sincerity behind his eyes.

"Just this time," you gave in. His expression changed into surprised but happy.

"Just this time." He nodded.

"But first, let's go to my flat because we're freaking soaked." You urged him to stand up and and made your way to your home.

-

You let him in your flat, you instantly get towels for you and gave him the other towel.

"Stay here, I'm going to get you a cup of tea." You invite him to sit on the couch and made your way towards the kitchen to make tea then went to him to give the tea.

"Thank you," he accepted the cup of tea and sipped it.

"I'm just going to get change." You said and he nodded.

After you changed into your clothes, you decided to find him clothes. You dig in your closet and you found your favorite old t-shirt of him and short, which you've always kept.