Revealed

Idea from DancingWithBellamy !
Thank you 💓

-

"You ready love?" You see, through your mirror, Louis peeking at the door.

You put your last earring to your right ear and grab your purse, "yes babe." You say as you make your way to the door where Louis was waiting, admiring you.

Tonight is a special night, you are going to the Awards to support the boys. They're nominated for their music so Louis invited you as his date. You happily obliged.

"You look beautiful." He says and peck you on your cheek, "now I can't stop thinking about you walking towards me at the altar."

"Louis!" You nudged him and blushed.

"Why? You're my fiancée now." He grinned.

"Just be quiet, the boys are just inside the limousine." You say as you make your way outside.

Yes. You're engaged with Louis. Louis, knowing that you're the one for him, didn't think twice to propose to you last week, on the day of your 5-year anniversary. You thought the same so you didn't even hesitate to commit your life with him.

But the thing is noone knows yet, besides you and Louis. Even both of your family nor friends don't know. You both decided that it was best to keep it a secret, since the engagement was just fresh so you keep it private. Knowing that if the media knew, they'll turn things upside down.

However, you both decided to tell the boys later, since the guys are close to the both of you and they were actually the reason why you and Louis end up together.

The chauffer opens the door for you, and as you get inside, you see the boys.

"Hi (Y/N)," the boys greet you and you greet back. They also have dates with them so you greet them too.

It was merely a 15-minute drive from your hotel that you're staying before you arrived at the venue. Camera flashes everywhere as you get out of the limo.

Louis supports you, holding you by your waist. You walk along with the boys and their dates to the red carpet.

You pose for the camera with Louis. Of course, paparazzi are asking questions about their new-released album and upcoming tour. The boys happily answered the questions. You're still beside Louis as he holds you close with him.

You're about to go to inside the venue, when suddenly you and Louis heard a question that you would never thought of being asked.

"(Y/N)! We noticed you're wearing a ring that you never wore before. Are you and Louis engaged?!" A pap shouted.

All Paparazzi then noticed that the other pap was right, so they started to ask about it too.

The boys heard that and they were as surprised as you and Louis.

Dang, it's revealed. You forgot you have your engagement ring right on your finger. You guys are really terrible at keeping a secret.

Well, nothing really gets away from the media anyway.

You didn't answer the media and continued to go inside. The boys then gave both of you 'there-is-something-you-guys-hid-from-us' looks all the time. You and Louis were just silent and promised them that you will tell after the show.

After winning such plenty awards and attending the afterparty, you guys went back to the limousine. And just as expected, the boys started bombarding you with lots of questions.

"Is it true?!" Niall shouted.

"You guys are engaged???" Liam added.

"How we did not know th-"

Louis shushed them, "Calm down lads!"

They all stopped babbling and Louis started to tell them why you hid it.

"Well congratulations!" Zayn greeted and the others too.

"Thank you." You shyly say.

"But there is still one problem.." Harry said.

"What is?" The boys asked and suddenly Louis' phone rings.

He looks at his phone and he cursed.

Harry peeked at Louis' cellphone and laughed, "speaking of the devil."

"Who is that?" You ask.

"Management." Louis rolled his eyes, "I'll handle this later, but first we need to go celebrate. And this one's on me!"

They all cheered and you cheer along.

Louis slids his hand to yours and smiled to you. You smiled back.

For now, you own the night.