Let's Play A Game pt. 2

"Are you sure of this?" Rinth asks you over and over again.

"I am pretty sure." You told him. You stained your cheek and lips with your tint. You observed your face at the mirror, "I'm done. How do I look?" You ask Rinth as you stand up, turning around. He looks at you, and he was a bit taken aback.

You put a simple makeup, which you never did back then. As for your outfit, you're wearing a completely new and different from what you usually used to wear.

 As for your outfit, you're wearing a completely new and different from what you usually used to wear

"You're like a completely different human being." He gives you a thumbs up, "you look more like a real lady."

"Oh screw you!" You playfully smack him and he laughed.

You paired your outfit with your newly bought wedge sandals, which you will regret wearing later because it surely will hurt your feet.

It's day one of the operation. Rinth convinced you not to do it, but after what Louis has done to you over the past years, your hatred for him had reached its peak. You just want to get some payback.

You arrived to the school and everyone's looking at you. You were really uncomfortable, since you never got this kind of attention back then. Maybe it's because you completely changed your look. You weren't the type of girl who cares about what she wears, you were used to wearing baggy clothes.

No-one ever really tried courting you, but you didn't care. Entering a romantic relationship never really came into your mind anyway. Well Rinth, he's quite a handsome guy, he even looks like Jaden Smith. But you both never see yourself with him as a couple, you just treat each other as best-friends and more likely siblings.

"Everyone's talking about you, look," Rinth whispered to you.

"Just stop it," you tell him uncomfortably.

He laughed then checked his wristwatch, "oh I've got to go to my class now. Goodluck (Y/N)."

Louis' POV

"Hi Louis," I see a blonde-headed girl making her way towards me. She slings her arm around mine and kisses my cheek.

"Hey Bri," I lazily greet back.

This girl has never left my side since last week. She's hot, that's why I flirted with her. But now, I started to get annoyed with her, cause' she wants a serious relationship with me, and I never do that. All I do is flirt and play, I don't do love.

I can say that all the pretty women here in the campus fell in love with me and my charms.

Except this girl named (Y/N).
Yes, I think she's pretty, in fact, she's beautiful. She doesn't need any makeup to prove it. But the thing is she never fell into my charms, instead she despise me. She's not the kind of girl who easily falls into a pit.

She's totally far from my type, though. Since she's being off-fashion, and kind of boyish. But I've been really interested with this woman, I don't know why. Maybe because she's different from the other girls. So I considered her as my challenge. I started to mess with her and tease her, until she falls in love with me and make her mine.

"You want to go at my place tonight?" She says, circling her fingernail on my chest.

Typically, I instantly agree with these kind of things, but I don't really want her anymore, "I'm not in a mood right now." I say as I remove her arms from me, and leave her there standing.

I went early as usual to my class and sat at the end of the room. Just played some games on my phone while waiting for my professor and sleep on him, so that I can have extra energy to tease and prank (Y/N) later.

While I was about to beat my highscore, I heard the classroom door opened.

"What?"

"Wow"

"Is that really her?

"Wtf, she looks stunning"

"I never thought she'd look beautiful"

What's with the commotion about?

I avert my eyes from my phone, and I can't believe who I just saw.

For a second, I thought a new student is standing at the doorway. But to my surprise when I recognized her.

I can tell she's a bit uneasy but remained her composure. Her eyes search for something and when it landed on me, I swear her eyes became fierce.

She started walking towards my direction, never removing her looks on me. She then stopped in front of me. I don't why, but I automatically stood up.

I was frozen when she suddenly grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me to her. Gasps were heard and my eyes were wide open as I can feel her warm lips on mine.

She pulled away, and I felt a drop of sweat running down my face. I can see a smirk on her face which made me more nervous.

"I like you, Louis." She told me, which made me shock. Is she serious?

I was out of words. She leans in, and whispered to my ear, "we can date, but there's one condition," I can feel her hot breath, "you need to court me."

I look at her like she's out of her mind, which I think she is, but she just grinned at me.

What is she up to? Is she telling the truth?

"I'm serious though." She said, answering my thoughts, and left.

Wow, she made me completely speechless.

You really never failed to amuse me, (Y/N).

But if that's what you want, then let the games begin.

•••

Part 2 finished! Stay tuned for the next parts ;)