Betrayed

Today, you declare that it is the best day of your life. You got a promotion from your work, you got a salary raise and you're planning to go out with your boyfriend, Louis, to tell him about it and of course spend time with him.

You got home from work and you texted your boyfriend.

To: Louis 💙
- what time are you home babe? I've got something to tell you :)

You went to your bedroom and changed into a casual outfit. After a few minutes, he replies.

From: Louis 💙
- Sorry love, I'll be home at midnight because we got extra work here at studio to finish the songs. Let's talk about it tomorrow, love you!

You understand that he's busy so it's okay for you. But you still wanna go shopping so you texted your bestfriend, Eli.

To: Eli 👯
- bestie! Wanna hang out today?

You go downstairs to get your stuff when your phone buzzed.

From: Eli 👯
- awwww, I can't today. We have a family reunion. Sorry :( maybe next time.

To: Eli 👯
- it's alright. Have fun!

You have noone to go out with but you don't want to cancel your plans today, so you go out by yourself and speed off to mall.

As you arrived, you parked your car at the parking lot and went inside. You shop new clothes, accessories and makeup.

You pass by a boutique again, and you thought of buying your boyfriend and bestfriend, so you did. You buy Louis a beanie and your bestfriend a dress. You smile as you purchased those and go to grab a drink then after that you'll go home.

You went inside Starbucks and ordered, "I'll have the java chip grande."

You then find your seat in the corner so noone could notice you.

You watch people go in and out the store then, a couple caught your attention when they order at the cashier.

They're facing their backs at you but they seem familiar, as in so so so familiar. Your heart beat rapidly as you feel bad instincts but you tried to shrug them.

You squint your eyes, getting a clearer vision of the two, as you suspect them.

The boy's arm are around the girl and they're looking at the menu. As they ordered, the boy paid the drinks and when the girl turn around and kiss the boy on the cheeks, you knew it was them.

Your boyfriend, and your bestfriend. And you're being betrayed.

You can't believe what you are seeing right now.

It hurts you, watching them as they sit far from you, with their backs still facing you. They're sitting beside each other and they even feed each other. Wow.

You feel your eyes water, you can't even confront them. You want to humiliate them infront of these people, but your feet feel too weak to move.

You pick up your phone to call your boyfriend Louis, and you watch him as he gets his phone from his pocket. And it hurts you more because he declined your call and seems like he turns his phone off.