Chapter 4

**** Elvis Point of View ****

We cruised around the park one last time; the place was empty if it wasn't for the girl and her boy. I gaze at them as they were beginning to leave. As we turn the corner I begin to see their faces. My eyes went wide.

"JOE! Stop the car!", I roared as I opened my passenger door. My pink Caddy didn't make it to a full stop but I dashed my way through the street to get back to the park. I saw her hold the little boy's hand as he gladly looked up at her. I heard shouting from behind me but I didn't care, all I wanted was to get closer to her. I was 5 feet away from them, my mind and heart's racing- I don't know what to do next. Fortunately, the little boy made the first move. The little boy looks back at me as they walk away, his face shows fear growing.

"Maaarieee?" He slowly says staring back up at the oblivious girl. She smiles small and turns to him, then to what he was staring at, me.

She stops dead in her tracks and the boy watches her still holding her hand. I froze up too, but all because of her eyes.

At long last, the guys caught up with me; it was bad timing.

"E what the hell's gottin' in to ya?!" Charlie shouted.

"Your ass could have been ran over!" Joe joined in.

Marie and I still gazed at one another until the men pulled me around to face them. My bliss soon turned into anger and the guys could tell. Regretfully they said nothing as I glared at them.

"This is the girl..." I said calmly.

I turn back to her and she was gone. My heart dropped and my mind went crazy all over again.

I heard a honk behind me. "Come on E! Let's see if we can find her and where she stayin'!"

I smirk crept on my face as I ran back to my pink Cadillac. The guys cheered in merriment as they speed off to the front of the park. I stare at the bouquet I bought her. Looks like the little troopers are going home today. Just then Joe made a sharp turn, "You sonsabitch!" I cackled. All three of us were happier than a gospel singer at church. We finally found the girl and we weren't going to let her go that easy. Charlie pointed and yelled out, "There she is!"

I watched as the lovely girl carried the boy in her arms. She rushed to a little yellow house, someone waited for her by the door. Marie handed the boy to the person by the door and entered, they shut the door close. Charlie punched my arm, "We got her, E." he smiled small.

"'Bout time too." Joe grinned.

Just as we made it infront of her house, a man in a grey business suit came out, infuriated than ever. He paced slowly, watching us as we parked. All of us looked at each other with a worried face. I cursed under my breath as I clutch the colorful bouquet in my sweating hands. Charlie eyeballed the man for a second and smiled, "You guys wait right here, I know this guy! Robert!?" I watched confused than ever as Charlie jumped out the car and shook hands with the man. The man's stern face turned into a small smile.

***************************************************************************Narrator P.O.V

Robert gave death glares at E whenever he had the chance. He didn't like the boy for two reasons, one was for the fact he gyrated his groin half the time on tv and the second is for scaring the crap out of his son and sweet friend.

E gets out of the car and leans on his pink baby, shyly. The man looks up to E after Charlie whispers something only Robert can hear. Both men let out a good, hearty laugh. At shame in his head, E drops his head low, but still holds the bouquet with care. Finally the man in the suit walks towards E. He smiles extending his hand for a handshake, E gladly took it.