Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I love Priscilla; she's a role model. In this story she isn't hated but since she's unknown to Elvis still, she's just some girl. So no I'm not making her sound horrible because she's great :)

*** Marie's POV ***

I persuaded Judy and Robert to let me move back in with Elvis. Well, more like beg, but I finally got them to agree. The next day was filled with mourning, everyone was inconsolable as Gladys was laid to rest. This was a sad day for family and Presley fans everywhere.

Tuesday morning, August 19, 1958

Elvis and I were in his room, he was dressed and ready to be shipped to Germany. He takes me by the hand, embracing me. He threw out all the pills he had after Gladys burial. It probably explains the heavy bags under his eyes. He's still pretty serious since then.

"You wanna take a gander at getting a marriage certificate again?" He asks smirking.

He kisses the top of my head, I playfully smack his chest pulling away. I adjust his tie and glance up at him.

"Germany's the place you'll be meeting Priscilla. Alright? Mind you it's freezing cold up there too-"

"Who's Priscilla?" He asks cutting me off.

I smile small, I'm kinda glad he forgot about her.

"The girl you're gonna marry." I say rolling my eyes.

He crinkles his nose in disgust.

"I ain't gonna marry her! She probably ain't even hit puberty! Why the hell would I wait for her when I got you already-well hot."

I cross my arms, annoyed.

"I've come to terms that you'll fall for her ok? So don't ruin my little speech."

He rolls his eyes smirking.

"Ain't no girl in this world that can replace you. "

I pull on his tie making him flinch, I hold in my laughter.

"Stop jokin' boy. This is serious."

He sneers moving away, tugging his tie loose.

"I ain't playing. I want to be with you." He says tilting his head to the side.

"Well it's not going to stop you from seeing her."

He chuckles sitting on the bed staring at his tie, I watch putting my hands on my hip.

"The hell it will. I'm not intending to have strangers at my home."

"No but you like parties and girls, pretty girls.

He looks up at me, "One that stays by me is enough."

I inhale deep, I'm still not used to his sappy replies.

He continues, "I'll stay loyal to ya, like always, baby."

Feeling defeated, I sit beside him on the bed, putting my hands on the side of my temples.

"Why won't you believe me?" he asks with a frown on his flawless face.

I sigh and turn to him, "Every Elvis fan knows you're a sex symbol, with a different girl in your bed everyday."

Taken back he runs his hand through his hair.

"That was before I met you, girly."

I lift up a brow not buying it.

"Oh come on! Believe me!" He yells out frustrated.

I laugh as he gets up throwing his arms up in the air.