Chapter 12

*** Elvis' Point of View ***

Saturday, November 19, 1957

My eyes open wide. I glance around, I'm back in the suite-how the hell? I try getting up but I'm sore all over, from my legs to my back. Damn. I lie back down making the pain in my back intensify. I roll to my left viewing Marie's bare shoulder. I kiss her shoulder making my way to the back of her neck. I brush her hair out of the way when suddenly I see a dark outline- a tattoo?! It was a hand right smack in the center of her neck. I scrunch my eyebrows together bewildered. This girl has the power to surprise me every single day. I love it and I hate it.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer toward me. She moans in her sleep as she tries settling in my arms. Even sleeping she's strikingly beautiful. Her long hair carelessly covered her entire pillow. She slept gracefully. Her eyes flutter open with a small smile and her dimples on each side of her beautiful face greeting me. She turns to look at me, her face went from bliss to horrified within seconds. She quickly gets up and to my wonder she was completely undressed.

"We're naked?!" She shouts bewildered trying to quickly cover herself.

In that milisecond before covering herself, I stare at her, I couldn't help but glare at her petite, beautiful hourglass figure. I sneak a peak of her breasts as she realized she was naked. Then I trailed down south..but was made to imagine it since she covered it discovering my curious eyes.

"ELVIS!" she roared.

I quickly turn to look at the bed.

"I'm.. I'm sorry!" I shouted.

"You have a tattoo!" I retaliated confused and shocked .

Taken back from what I said she shook her head.

"We're naked!" she repeated practically shouting yanking a blanket off the bed.

She fixes the blanket and begins wrapping herself with it. She shakes her head in complete dismay while I watch helplessly paralyzed on the bed. What the hell did we do last night?

*** Marie's POV ***

Dazed, confused and completely baffled I turn to Elvis.

"Did we have.. sex?" I whisper frantically, tightening my grip on the blanket.

E ran his hand through his hair looking around the bedroom. I take the chance as well, my dress was carefully thrown on a chair, my tiny black panties wrapped around the door knob while my bra laid on the floor right by a set of white briefs. I glance at the clock and it read 5:33 am. I'm screaming inside and my head is spinning.

Elvis and I meet each others gaze. Both our faces were filled with worry. I put my hand on my Hamsa tattoo. Elvis' eyes went crazy. He gets up wincing in pain as he covers himself with a pillow. He points to my neck.

"Tattoo! " He chokes out.

"So what?! Right now that's not important! Did we or did we not..do it?!" I exclaim.

E sits on the corner of the bed with his hands on his head.

"Are you sore?" he questioned.

Noticing my tension, I relax my muscles. My muscles and tendons scream.

"Yeah..." I mutter.

He ran both his hands in his hair.

"I think.. I think you took my virginity.." I whisper, realizing the truth.

Lost at what to do he covers his face with his hands.

"Shit" we both quietly say to ourselves in unison. I look up at the ceiling, this couldn't be happening. I barely remember what we did last night. This can't be happening. How could I act so stupid-so careless? We both didn't move in silence for what seemed like hours until we hear a knock on the door.