Sleeping beauty.

Yuri and Otabek had been close friends for about 3 months now. after the Grand Prix season ended The two kept in touch.
Otabek ended up getting an apartment in Moscow and Yuri continued to stay with Lilia and Yakov.
The two often spent time together at Otabek's apartment or went out to places in town, rather than the alternative. (That being Yuri's place)

Otabek lived alone in a clean, fair sized, single bedroom complex.
Since Yuri hated being bossed around by Lilia and Yakov he would visit Otabek's place for long periods of time to stay away. (At least that was his excuse.)
he even has a key, letting himself in regardless of his friends location. But Otabek didn't mind in fact he enjoyed the company.

The former was out of his apartment for the afternoon. He was doing some grocery shopping to refill his almost empty fridge. because of a certain teenager who over stays his welcome.
Otabek always goes to a special market about 2 hours away by car ((in Otabek's case motorcycle))from his apartment so he
Would probably not be back till late.
Yuri hadn't been coming to Otabek's place as of late for some unknown reason. It had him a little worried but he dismissed it as one of yuri's mood swings.

About and hour after Otabek left For his shopping haul, Yuri barged into his apartment, looking flustered, exhausted, and furious at the same time.
Yuri called out for Otabek but there was no response. " he must have went out.." Yuri sighed angrily his vision going blurry as he took a few more steps inside and collapsed, falling asleep on Otabek's floor.

After about 4 and a half hours past, Otabek  arrives home with way too many bags for one person to hold but he managed, somehow.
he opens the door and walks inside, not noticing the small sleeping Russian on his carpet, due to the piles of groceries in his line of view.
while he sets the groceries in the kitchen, he hears a familiar groan coming from the living room.
calmly he peeks out of the kitchen.. there, curled up in the middle of his floor, in a deep slumber, was Yuri, sleeping peacefully.
Otabek had never seen Yuri sleep like that, he looked so peaceful, and vulnerable.
Otabek forgot about the groceries he was neglecting and watched Yuri sleep for was seemed like hours but Otabek was mesmerized by Yuri for every second of it.

After a while, Otabek figured he should get Yuri off the floor, so he cradled the small teen, sat on the couch, leaning against the arm rest with Yuri still cradled in his arms.
it was warm as he pulled the teen closer to his chest, and  unmeaningly drifted of into slumber.

In the early morning Yuri finally started to wake up, it was about 6am, much too early for most to wake up but Yuri had more than a head start to his night.
despite being exhausted, no one can sleep for that long and not wake up early.

His eyes slowly wedged open,as he became aware of his surroundings.
his eyes adjusted to the light looking  at what seemed to be someone's shoulder.
he felt them breathing ,and slowly came to the realization on where he was.
he bolted up out of Otabek's arms, falling back on his coffee table that also fell over.
Now Yuri was laying on Otabek's carpet, with his legs hanging over the now tipped coffee table,as he let out a long angry sigh.

Otabek was still fast asleep ,even after all that, but Yuri wasn't surprised at the least.
Otabek was the heaviest sleeper Yuri had ever met, he could sleep through world war II without tossing.

Yuri straightened himself out and waited for Otabek to awaken.
After about 3 hours of scrolling through his phone, Yuri had enough waiting.
he decided to attempt waking sleeping beauty here from his eternal slumber.
Yuri stood up angrily and yelled at the top of his lungs in Otabek's face... nothing.
Yuri kicked him and jumped on the couch ... not a peep.
Yuri was getting pissed he screamed " WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" Nothing.. so Yuri ultimately gave up, he tried everything he could.
Yuri sat beside the couch in defeat, watching Otabek sleep peacefully, and for some reason Yuri had no idea why, but he found himself kissing the raven haired man, whom was sleeping ever so peacefully.
Yuri snickered to himself "a kiss breaks the spell right? shouldn't you be waking up or something now eh? Sleeping beauty?"
Then Otabek's eyes creak open and he blatantly says " oh good morning Yuri.." the small blonde turn beat red and starts yelling " NOW YOU WAKE UP SHITHEAD?? WHAT MADE YOU.. WAIT I WERE YOU AWA-" Yuri stopped himself and slammed his head into the couch flushed, Otabek looked down at Yuri confused "what happened?" He remarked calmly. Yuri looked up at the tall raven haired man. "if you dont know never mind" yuri remarked his head digging into the cushion further, his voice was muffled and hard to understand.

To be continued~

Authors note
To all new readers, I wrote this when I was 14 so fair warning... Yikes

-coffee&desperation