Night jog

Yuri's music was playing softly in his ears, his ponytail softly swaying back and forth, small pools of water splashing just slightly on his runners.
He was running in sync with the music and at some point without realizing it, had shut his eyes in the process.

Yuri loved the feeling of night, it's hard to explain he just really liked it.
It's so much different then day time.
It makes him think about everything beyond the earth, the stars, the planets, the moons, the universes.
It's like his senses where more awakened and sensitive at night.
His mind just endlessly wanders and it feels amazing.

Although his thoughts where soon interrupted by the sound of another pair of loud footsteps that couldn't be less then 5 meters behind him.
Yuri stopped to look back.
He turned his head and he saw a figure, it had a male stature but not an extremely intimidating one.

He was fairly tall and average sized he certainly wasn't ripped but he wasn't scrawny either. ,he wore a black and grey jacket, jeans, and some basic looking shoes.
He looked foreign, probably Syrian.
He had some light, well trimmed, facial hair., he looked like he was in his early 20's and overall he was a fairly attractive looking guy.

After Yuri got a look at the guy he turned his gaze back to his front and decided to pay him no mind.
Though the man was running he didn't look as if he was exercising, he looked more like he was trying to catch up with someone.

Yuri spotted a bench after another good 10 minutes or so of running, so he decided to take a breather.
The man was still running behind him but he had slowed down his pace and was a good extra 10 meters behind now.
Yuri figured he'd just keep going and pass by him as he sat on the bench, headphones still in and eyes shut softly.

That was until..

authors note
(Extra story below )
WOO HOO EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER FUCK YEAHH!!

Now I can waste my life doing pointless shot again..

Whoop.. whoop....

Yeah I probably failed.. but whatever!!

-coffee&Desperation

P.S hahaha cliffhangers, sorry but I'm tired and decided I just wanted to make something small for now.
I'll probably update again tomorrow if I have time.