No use crying over curdled milk.

The day prior to this crisp morning went by so fast neither Yuri nor Otabek had much of an explanation to why, as the morning breeze crept in through the open window of Otabek's room an unconscious Yuri dug his head deeper into the raven haired mans chest mumbling English slang in his sleep.

Otabek was awake watching Yuri's small hand grip his shirt and his golden hair being gently pushed by the breeze, yuri's beautiful sapphire eyes slowly mustered open sparkling from the soft morning light peaking into the room, Yuri sat up rubbing his eyes crankily like he normally did, he was anything but a morning person yet even though he was tired and cranky he still managed to look absolutely flawless as ever.

Otabek sat up and Yuri dug his head into his shoulder Yuri seemed to like burying his face into Otabek's shirt, it made him feel safe.
Otabek put one hand on the back of yuri's head sliding it through his silky blonde locks and the other on his back pulling Yuri closer to himself "I'm hungry.." Yuri pouted it was muffled but Otabek understood and they headed to the kitchen to see all his groceries still on the counter "oops.." Otabek sighed all the perishables had gone bad.. he got distracted by Yuri for the whole day and they haven't eaten for quite a while "lets go out to then I guess" Yuri groaned and grabbed the jacket that he keept in the olders apartment. Otabek following close behind as the two skaters both slip their shoes on  and leave the apartment that now had the horrid scent of curdled milk.

The two males made their way down the street without a word for a while until Otabek broke the agonizing silence, "where do you want to eat?" Yuri was starring off into space unaware of the question the tall raven haired male had just pondered "Yuri..?" The younger male snaps back to reality "oh yeah what was that sorry?" Otabek knew something was on his mind "where do you want to eat?" He repeated calmly. "oh you pick I dont care just don't pick something shitty.." Yuri said looking at his feet "Yuri, is something on your mind?"

"What-no it's nothing I'm fine.."

"Are you lying?"

" no Shut up I'm fine let's just find some place to eat okay?"

Otabek didn't say anything in response to the bickering Russian teenager,
Yuri pointed at a small coffee shop "there that place is cheap and they have decent enough food" Otabek nodded ,deciding he'd let it go for now and confront him about it at a better time.

The two males sat down at the coffee shop and ate like they where going into hibernation for ten seasons straight who could blame them though they hadn't eaten hardly anything yesterday aside from each others faces maybe.

After their meal they left the coffee shop and continued down the street running into yuri's rink mate Mila, "yuriii" she says hugging him tightly "tch get off me " Yuri peels mila off him " what do you want ?" Yuri scowls  "what I can't say hi to my own rink mate in public?" Mila pouts trying to give Yuri another squeeze when all of a sudden Otabek places a hand on yuri's chin and turnes the younger skaters head to face his and caught Yuri's lips with his own, Yuri pulling back and started yelling and cursing then Otabek pulls Yuri into a his chest muddling his angry fit and gives a death glare to the now petrified Mila whom was only teasing Yuri like she normally did without another word Otabek walked off with Yuri still tightly attached to himself Yuri pushes him away yelling "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BASTARD I TOLD YOU NOT IN PUBLIC" he growled noticeably flustered "can't do what this?" Once again pulling Yuri into a embracing kiss having many people Stop and stare
Yuri pulls back again and starts yelling " STO-" Yuri is cut off by the raven haired mans lips Yuri once again pulls away this time covering his mouth "I said stop I thought we agreed not in public!" Yuri hissed " I didn't agree to any such thing nor do I remember signing a contract of any sort. "  Yuri glares at him and mumbles something under his breath (( really he's such a kid))Yuri though to himself as he started waking ahead to get back to Otabek's apartment, Otabek started walking to but fell back and Yuri looked back to see Otabek standing still as a statue Yuri went back to him "what? Why are you standing here like and idiot?" Otabek then held out his hand and blankly as ever said "I'll only walk if you hold my hand" Yuri turned bright red over this for some reason "your such a kid!" Yuri hissed and aggressively grabbed the older's hand as they continued back to Otabek's place, "why do you wanna hold hands so badly anyways " Yuri said looking down at his feet " I wanted to let everyone around know that you belong to me." He purred plastering a slight smirk on his face Yuri turned about 10 shades redder as he squeezed his hand tighter " really how childish..".

To be continued~