Labels are nothing but words.

As the short blond dragged the taller man back to the apartment in silence, Yuri found his head flooding with curiosity, his mind wondering what exactly Otabek and his relationship was.

Yuri opened the door Otabek's hand still glued to his own as they walk inside he snaps his hand out of the taller mans grip "happy?" Otabek gave him a small satisfied smirk while pulling off his jacket and kicking his shoes to the other side of the room, Yuri did the same then made his way to the living room.

Yuri sat down on the carpet thinking about his prior thoughts, Otabek whom seems to be able to read the younger males mind like an open book sat behind the smaller pulling Yuri  onto his lap wrapping his arms around Yuri's thin  waist,
Kissing the nape of yuri's neck "H-hey get off STOP that!" Yuri cursed at the older skater. struggling, kicking and trying to free himself from the older mans grasp.

Yuri was a deep red colour each kiss planted on his neck by the older sent shivers down his spine "what do you want" yuri said panting from his failed attempts at freedom.
"What do YOU want?" Otabek puurs
Yuri turns his head up looking at Otabek letting his hair fall the top of his head touching Otabek's chest "what are you going on about?" Yuri growled "simple as I said what do you want Yuri?" Yuri looked into the raven haired mans eyes with his piercing blue jewls "I..want to know what we are.. or more what I am to you I guess.." Otabek look deep into his eyes that felt like looking at the most beautiful of oceans " do we need to name what we are? I personally think that labelling what we are isn't all that important, but you to me are something I won't share with anyone." Otabek said kissing his forehead after while the smaller just starred into his eyes mesmerized by the incredible words the beautiful raven had just spoken to him.

Speechless, Yuri grabbed Otabek's collar head still leaning backwards against Otabek's chest pulling the raven haired mans lips to his own releasing his lips after a few sweet minutes then turning himself around to face the older male wrapping his arms around Otabek's neck hugging him close "that was a pretty dumb thing to say you sound like an old man.." Yuri said trying to hid his embarrassment.

"I guess it's okay if you do it in public every once in a while then.." Yuri mumbled  digging his face into Otabek's neck.

Otabek pulled Yuri closer, he could feel the Russians heartbeat, and quickly came to the assumption that It was likely Vice versa.

To be continued~