Insomnia

That night Yuri lay awake unable to sleep,
His eyes that had partially adjusted to the dark of the room that Yuri had grown so accustomed to sleeping in, Yuri sighed and turned to face Otabek who's back was towards the Russian skater, Yuri sat up looking out the window beside Otabek's bed, the cool breeze of the late hour drifting through the partly opened window.

"Can't sleep?" Otabek said making Yuri jump at the unexpected remark, "oh you're awake?"
"Yeah I couldn't sleep either." Otabek said while sitting up to join the Russian starring at the midnight sky.

"I like the sky... it's nice." Yuri says his eyes glistening as the moonlight hit off his sapphire eyes giving them a depth that they dont normally have, "yeah sky's are alright." Otabek remarked more fixated on Yuri's face rather then the night sky's mysterious monochrome complexity.

Yuri felt the older mans eyes on him turning to see Otabek starring back at him with a dark calming lustre, Yuri and Otabek sat there for a while starring at each others gaze, Yuri noticed he was starring and looked away from the older man then back to meet his dark eyes , "if you've got something to say,..say it." Yuri grumbled impolitely, Otabek didn't say anything just continued to stare into the Russians hypnotizing cyan eyes.

Yuri was caught off guard by the older mans never breaking gaze "why are you starring at me?" Yuri hissed obviously flustered , " sorry..you just look really nice, in this lighting." Otabek said finally breaking his gaze now looking out the window, Yuri looked down at the floor an inched his hand towards Otabek's, Yuri grabbed the older mans hand subtly without making eye contact, Otabek looked over at Yuri giving off a small smirk at the younger's actions, Otabek raised Yuri's hand to meet his lips as he placed a kiss on the russian's knuckle.

Yuri turned a little red looking back at Otabek,
Then swiftly turning his head back around to face the window.
After a moment of silence Yuri's body started to notice how freaking cold it was in the room, the Russian had goose bumps on his arms as he shivered Otabek noticed Looking over at the cold blond Russian, Otabek smiled and patted his lap gesturing Yuri to sit.
Yuri a little surprised by the invitation
Hesitantly accepted ,sitting in the older mans lap, otabek wrapped the duvet around Yuri and himself hugging Yuri tightly, his head resting in between Yuri's neck and shoulder "are you warm?" Otabek whispered nuzzling the nodding Russian and kissing his cheek,
Yuri was blushing madly at this point I swear he thought he'd burst a damn blood vessel.

To be continued~~

Quick Authors note,
Hey guys just letting you know that I probably won't post during the weekend I've gotta do my Christmas shopping, cooking, ect
I know this one was a little short but if I find time Saturday I may write another chapter.(unlikely) thanks for reading!

Sincerely
-coffee&depression