From ice to lava.

Only a moment ago Yuri was freezing cold,
Like he just took a trip through the North Pole in a tee shirt.
Now Yuri felt like he was on fire, his chest was tight and his body felt like lava, sitting in Otabeks lap, wrapped in the duvet and Otabek's arms making The blond Russian melt into the older mans embrace, Otabek's face still nuzzling onto Yuri's neck and shoulder, the older male softly placed a  kiss on the nape of Yuri's neck
Making the younger's face burn up, Otabek moved one hand off the duvet still holding the thick blankets and Yuri  in the other arm, as he  placed two fingers on Yuri's chin and pushed His face to meet him halfway, their lips locking as Yuri turned his body to face Otabek who was still one handedly hugging Yuri and the duvet close to his body.
As Yuri and Otabek sat there Making out
Yuri grabbed Otabek's collar and pushed the older man down on the bed their lips still locked on to one another's, eventually releasing to catch their breath.
Yuri lay on Otabek panting as Otabek also strived to slow his breathing down to a normal rate.
The two males lay there they could feel each other's racing heart beat, Yuri dug his face inbetween Otabek's neck and shoulder "Otabek.."
Yuri's voice took a tone that Otabek had never heard from him.
Otabek felt hot tears on his neck was Yuri crying?? Otabek thought to himself then immediately sat up and brought Yuri to be sitting up with him, Yuri was facing Otabek with his knees at Otabek's Waist "Yuri why are you crying?"
Otabek said with a worried tone as he wiped the tears off Yuri's soft pale cheek.
"I dont know.. I just...love your stupid ass..so fucking much." Tears streaming down Yuri's face as he spoke.
Otabek was star struck he never thought Yuri would say such a thing to him, he felt like he got shot in the heart Otabek was speachless he had never seen Yuri act like this, nor had he seen Yuri cry.
all this was too much for Otabek to handle.
He grabbed Yuri and pulled him into a soft warm hug and said... "Why would you cry over that.. if it was a crying matter I should be bailing my eyes out 24/7." .

To be continued~~

Wow look another authors note..
"Dose anyone even actually read these?..
lmao probably not."

Authors note
I just wanted to say thank you so much
For reading and all the love I've been getting I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the comments I always try and reply to most of them but it's hard to reply to some of them not to mention I've typed different variations of "Thank you so much" enough times to kill a man.
Also I apologize for not posting on Friday I was attending a party so I was unable to write another chapter that day so I made one today instead (I dont write them on weekends typically.)
Thanks again for reading.

Sincerely
-coffee&desperation