'Kitne aadmi the'

Bandana's POV-
Me and sam had to leave for a party today, but this girl is never on time.We were already 10 mins late and this girl is busy with don't know what.

"Sam tu darwaza khol rahi h ya nahi..kamini jaldi aa..warna maine tera muh tod dena h by god!!' I warned her.

'5 min ruk momo aai mai...bs 5 min' Sam said.

'Ye tu pichle 1 ghnte se bol rhi h kutriii' I said in anger.

Ok so ab paani sar se upar ja chuka h. We are late, we are damn late. Now I decided to bang the door as hard as possible. I started doing that.

'Abey ooooooooo Elizabeth ki aulaad bs birthday party h, red carpet pe nai ja rhi h, nikal abhi!!!' I said banging the door.

Finally the door opened and what I saw was literally a night mare. Sam was not ready she was standing there rubbing her eyes. She just woke up from her sleep. Now my anger was on peak.

Sameeksha's POV-
Bandana was banging the door very hardly that it can break anytime soon. So I decided to open. As I opened the door bandana was ready to kill me. God save me.

'WHAT THE HELL SAMEEKSHA SINGHANIA!!!!! HAVE YOU GONE NUTS OR WHAT?? WE HAD TO LEAVE FOR THE PARTY 45 MINUTES AGO, BUT DUE TO YOU MADAM WE ARE LATE!!!' She shouted at me. I was smiling at her reaction.

'Tu smile kaise kar skti h?' Bandana asked me being confused.

Now I was not able to control and burst into laughter.

'Tjhe toh ab sach mei mental asylum le jana padega...ek toh hum late h upar se tu tayaar nai h uske upar se tu hasse ja rhi h...dimag ka dahi mat kar aur bta itni hasi kyu aa rahi h?' She asked.

'Yeh tune kya hulia bana rakha h????' I asked in between my laughter (imagine bandu as kajol in kuch kuch hota h when she tried to show herself like a typical girl).

'Acha nai h??' She asked me.

'Achaaaa....hahahahha....joker lag rhi h tu' I said controlling my laughter.

She became sad went from there. I stopped laughing and realised what I did, coz I know why she got ready like that.

'Ok sooo sam tjhe ab momo ko manana padega...sabse khatarnaak kaam!!' I said to myself and moved to bandana's room.

Sumedh's POV-
Aarushi left from here in anger. I was at fault. Actually she was right why to be sad, dusky will be alright, she is my dusky!! I thought and and left from there as well to accomplish my mission "Aaru Manao".

I knew that she will not go anywhere, she was sitting in garden playing with grass. I went to her.

"Aree oooo basantii..kitne aadmi the???' I said making funny face. She didn't reply. Chal bhaisahab bohot kaam karna pdega. Shuru hoja. I laid down on the grass and joined my hands.

'Hey basanti mata... Mjhe schama kar de..kripya karke mjhe itna bada gunhegaar na bnaye..aage se yeh galti nahi dohrai jaegi' I begged her, okk not exactly.

'Abey ae nautanki ki dukaan chal uthja, mai nahi hu kch gussa wussa!!' She said.

'Sachi mei??' I asked her excitedly.

'Naaaah' She said and I was back again in my position.

'Acha bta meri maa kya karna hoga mjhe??' I asked helplessly. Everyone around there were laughing at me. Aarushi thought for a while. She smirked. Okk sooo now I. AM. GONE.

'Uth jaa balak' She said. I stood up.

'Tohhh sun, jo pehla insaan uss main gate se bahar niklega tu use kiss karega, ON LIPS agr ladka hua toh bhi' She said and smirked.

'Aeeee pagal h kya..yuck ladke ko kaun kiss karega, tu kch aur bol' I said

'Tujhe karna h toh kar warna kat le yaha se' aaru said. I will definitely kill her if any boy will come. We were waiting for someone to come out. When a beautiful, hot & sexy girl came out (mann mei laddu footaa). I can see aaru slapping her head.

'Chal kuch kaam toh dhang ka kiya tune' I said and went to the girl. I was about to kiss her when she went in the left side and I kissed someone else. My eyes were closed and I didn't see who was the person. Suddenly I heard basanti laugh sooo hard and a grip around my waist. I opened my eyes in jerk & there was standing a boy in front of me. Oh damn he is not a boy, he was bobby, a gay who lived in our society.

'Aaee chii durr hatt' I said rubbing my lips. Aaru was laughing badly. I went to her.

'Bohot hassi aa rhi h na..sabka din aata h hasle hasle' I said still rubbing my lips. Yuck he was holding my waist, horrible.

Phewww!!! A long chapter though, isn't it???. So guys hope you all loved this chappy. Please do give your votes and keep commenting and sharing.

- SARA