Part-23

Sumedh ran as fast as he could followed by rohan then sara, devaki & Abhishek. Sumedh stopped at the entrance of the mall. Everyone were searching for aarushi here & there.

'Guys tumlog jao aur police ko inform kar do, mai dhoondhta hu use' Rohan said.

'But 24 hrs se pehle we can't complaint' Devaki said giving a *can't help it* look.

'Damn yaar!!! Acha guys sab pairs mei fael jao. Abhishek & sara tum dono sath jao aur rohan & devaki tum dono sath mei jao' Sumedh said directing them.

'But sumedh tum..akele...I mean..noo...agar kuch ho jaega tumhe toh' Devaki said concerned. Sara was still quite. She was worried about aarushi, everyone was, but...but something was going on her mind when she found that aarushi was no where to be seen. Abhishek snapped his fingers in front of her, she came in reality.

'Kaha khoi hui ho??' Abhishek asked her.

'Nahi woh main soch rahi thi ki aarushi ko kaha kaha doondh skte hai' Sara lied. Abhishek smelled something fishy because of her behaviour, as if she was nervous. He knew it because sara was continuously rubbing her finger with right hand. Abhishek nodded.

'Okay guys, sab apne apne direction mei jao aur devaki mujhe kich nahi hoga' He assured her. Everyone moved in their given direction.

*********

The guy was about to put aarushi in the car when aarushi woke up & gave a tight punch on that guy's mouth.

'What the....tum toh behosh thi na?' Guy said confused & trying to capture aarushi again. Aarushi smirked.

*Flashback*
Aarushi was talking to her mom when a guy pulled her in a corner. Being alert, she knew he would definitely use chemical to make her unconscious. She immediately hold her breath untill the hanky was removed from her mouth.
*End of flashback*

They were in a parking lot. Aarushi tried to run away but that guy got hold of hand but aarushi was aarushi, she hit him with help of elbow. The guy winced in pain. She again tried to run but this time he hold her leg & she fell down screaming in pain. More boys entered that place.

'Ab batati hi tum logo ko!!' Aarushi said & stood up with full power. 'ZAYN!!! GIVE ME POWER!!!!! She said, took out her pepper spray & sprayed it on their eyes.

'Iss mauke ka faida toh mai jarur uthanugi' Aarushi muttered & went towards the guys. She started beating each one of them one by one. One thing she did same with everyone. She kicked hard in between there legs at last before living. Then she ran, ran & ran. While turning she bumped into someone. She looked up just to find smirking Varun.

'Varun!!! Mujhe pehle hi pata hona chahie tha ki yeh kaam tere alawa koi nahi kar sakta hai, you bloody piece of shit' Aarushi cursed him & slowly tried to take out her pepper spray but suddenly he grabbed her hand.

                               *******

'Yaar kaha gayi hogi!!' Rohan said to himself. They were searching aarushi from past 1 hour.

'Kya lagta hai kiska kaam hoga yeh!??' Rohan aksed while sitting on the bench.

'Varun ke alawa aur kaun ho sakta hai, abhi aarushi ka panga usi se ho rakha hai' Devaki said. Rohan hummed.

'Chalo yaar doondhte hai use. Pata nahi kaun si manhoos ghadi mei woh bahar chali gai, phone hi manhoos hai. Mai use naya phone laake doong' Rohan said being frustrated.

'Kya kuch bhi bol rahe ho rohan!!! Abhi nonsense karne ka time nahi hai' Devaki said grabbing his hand to make him stand. Some kind of current went through both of them & they withdrawn their hands rubbing it. They started searching for aarushi.

                         ***********

'No no no...mujhse chalaki karne ka sochna bhi mat' Varun said grabbing her wrist. He hold her wrist so tightly that the spray fell off her hand. She cried in pain. He then sprinkled some chemical on aarushi, within a minute she fell down & fainted.

                        ************

Sumedh was searching for aarushi. His heart was beating faster faster & faster in each passing minute. Suddenly he heard some noise coming from parking lot, he wad about to go when he saw a car coming. Sumedh quickly hid from them. When they were passing he saw varun in driver's seat & there was a boy holding a girl.

What The Hellll!!!!!!! Kahi woh aarushi toh nahi?? Shit yaar they took them in front of me' Sumedh kicked the stone in frustation. He didn't even informed his friends.

'Mai akela hi jata hu' he said to himself , he took his bike & started following the car hiding from them.

                             To be continued...