Part-83

Sameeksha was getting nervous by each passing time. She badly wanted to talk to bandana but she was not picking up her phone neither she knew where bandana went.

'Kisse puchu..kaha se pta lagau...' Sameeksha was blabbering. 'Idea!!' suddenly she said & called someone after talking for a minute she went to change & left for some place.

--

'Aapka kaam ho jaega. Please wait for a minute' Rohit said.

Sameeksha went to rohit & told him about bandana missing. So rohit decided to track her location.

******

'Yaar rohit kya tu ghar aa sakta hai?' Sumedh asked.

'Abhi thoda busy hu main, kuch important kaam kar raha hu. Thoda baad mei baat krta hu?' Rohit said.

'Aree nahi, urgent hai. Do min sun meri baat' Sumedh said. Rohit agreed.

'Woh actually bandana ka call aaya tha & she told that she wanted to meet us but abhi tak aayi mahi hai woh. And she called us almost an hour ago' Sumedh said. Rohit was shocked.

'Okay I will be right there in some time. Kaha ho abhi tumlog?' Rohit asked.

'Aarushi ke ghar pe' He replied.

'Okay' Rohit said & hung up the call.

'Hey location ka pta chal jaega ab aur jaldi. Come with me' Rohit said. Both left for aarushi's apartment.

******

3pm:

Abhishek & sara were sitting in sara's room. Abhishek made her drink water.

'Ab btao abhi, yaha kyu laaye mujhe?' Sara asked. Abhishek took her hand in his & made her stand. Sara was a bit confused. He took her in front of the mirror. She looked in the mirror at herself & then at abhishek, she then lowered her gaze, drop of tear fell from her eyes as some memories came in front of her eyes.

Flashback-

'Chalo yaar!! Kyu upset hoti ho aisi bakwaas baato par. Log aise faltu ki baatein karte rehte hai' Varun said.

'No..wohlog humesha aisa hi bolte hai ki tum mujhe chhod doge kyunki i am not your worthy' Sara said with a her voice cracking at the end.

'Hey..hey..hey..acha come with me' varun said & took sara in front of the mirror.

'Oh!! Look at this face...yeh hai kaun. No no no..she is not my babyy...' Varun was cut off in between.

'Don't call me baby!!' Sara said faking anger.

'Abhi bhi yeh meri sara nahi lag rahi' varun said. Sara smiled a little.

'Naaah!!!' Varun said & started tickling her. Sara was now laughing hard. After sometime he stopped.

'Ouchh!! My stomach hurts!! You little crap!!' Sara said. Varun grabbed her by her waist & pulled her closer. Sara encircled her hands around his neck.

'Now thats my girl!!' Varun said & leaned towards her to kiss her. Sara smiled & pushed him away & started laughing, varun made a poker face.

'Itni jaldi nahi..' Sara said & started running followed by varun.

End of Flashback.

'Sara!?' Abhishek brought her back to the real world.

'Kaha kho gayi thi!?' He asked. Sara shook her head.

'Look at you sara. Tum waisi nahi ho abhi, jaisi tum pehle hua karti thi. The happy-go-lucky girl' Abhishek said making her look into the mirror. She was now just staring at the mirror with a blank mind.