Part-88

Abhishek and sara reached the highway. They had called sumedh and aarushi numerous times but they didn't get a single reply from them.

'Kya kare? yaha se aage kaha jaye?' Abhishek looked at sara.

'Pta nahi...Ek min..agar woh yaha car se aaye hai toh car yahi kahi honi chahie coz obviously car jungle mei toh lekr nahi jaenge' Sara said.

'Haan yeh sahi hai. Chalo pehle unki car dhondhte hai' Abhishek said & both started searching for their car.

After a lot of searching finally they found the car and their was a man sitting inside the car. They knocked on the window of the car.

'Aap log?' The guy asked.

'Yeh rohit ki car hai na?' Sara asked. The guy nodded.

'Aap kaun hai?' Abhishek asked. 

'Main rohit sir ke under kaam krta hu' The guy repiled.

'Hum rohit ke friends hai uska msg aaya tha yaha aane ke liye. Kis side gaye hai woh log apko pta hai?' Abhishek asked him. He nodded and showed them the direction.

'Sir main apko unki location bta skta hu' The guy said.

'Great!! jaldi bataiye' Sara said.

After the information both went on to search for their friends.

                                                                     *****

'Guys we need to split in two groups' Rohit said. Everyone was hiding behind bushes.

'Sahi bol rha hai rohit. Main aur aarushi ek taraf jaate hai aur tum dono ek taraf. What say?' Sumedh suggested. Rohit shook his head.

'Main aur aarushi ek taraf jaenge aur tum aur sameeksha ek taraf. And don't fight me on this' Rohit declared. 

'Fine fine. Let's go' Sumedh said with a poker face. Aarushi & sameeksha chuckled. 

They departed in different directions with the plan that sumedh and sameeksha will try to get inside the factory and aarushi & rohit will distract the bodyguards. Rohit threw a stone in their opposite direction which caught attention from two of the bodyguards out of 6. They exchanged some looks and the two bodyguards went towards the direction where rohit threw the stone, but the moment they were about to change their place, someone kept their hands on their shoulders.