Part-96

A/c to plan rohan succeeded on winning riya and varun's trust. He always used to be with them and gave every information about what are they upto. And on the other side rohan used to give riya and varun false informations about sara and her friends. It always used to be what they wanted to hear. Varun, Riya and veer were kind of relaxed that no one was doing anything to get them behind the bars and still thought that they had the upper hand.

                             *****

'Rohit ab hum kya kare? Rohan toh apna kaam ache se kar rha hai. 3 hafto se thoda jyada hi ho gya hai waise. Woh bhi bichara pagal ho gya hai unke saath reh reh ke aur use shaq hai ki riya have started developing feelings for him. Jo woh bilkul nahi chahta hai' Sumedh said. Listening to this devaki's heartbeat became faster. She was having mixed feelings about this riya and rohan's situation. She felt weird about it.

'Haan jaldi khatam karte hai na iss game ko. Rohan ko bho bina matlab ka riya ke sath time spend krna pdta hai' Devaki said hesitantly. Aarushi looked at her and raised one eyebrow at her. Devaki saw her and just looked away as sara spoke.

'Haan sahi hai yeh baat bhi. Abhi sahi mauka lgta hai mujhe toh. Hum rohan ko bolte hai uss video ke baare mei baat krne ke liye' Sara said.

'Aaj hi yeh kaam krwate hai. Main abhi rohan ko message krke bolta hu' Rohit said. 'Aur reminder koi bhi galti se bhi uske no. pe msg ya call nahi krega. Bas insta ke uss unknown acc se hi krna hai' Rohit reminded. Everyone nodded and rohit left the place after messaging rohan, to which he just replied an okay. 

Aarushi went to devaki. She knew something was up with her from past 2-3 days and today she is almost sure that what it is about.

'Pasand hai na?' Aarushi stood by her side and whispered her.

'Kya bol rahi hai? kya pasand hai?' Devaki said looking here and there.

'Mujhse kya chhupana devaki. Bata de tko rohan pasand hai. You have started feeling something something' Aarushi started nudging her and teasing her when sara came to them.

'Kya kar rahe ho guys?' Sara asked.

'Devaki ko pyaar ho gya hai rohan se' Aarushi said immediately. Devaki looked at aarushi with horrified expression on her face. Sara's mouth fell. Boys' heads turned automatically towards the girls and they approached them.

'Kuch bhi bol rahi hai yaar yeh. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai' Devaki defended herself.

'Aree humse kya chhupana. Kuch galat thodi kar rahi hai. Ab kar hi le accept' Abhishek said.

'Thik hai thik hai. I have started liking him. Ab khush' Devaki admitted and turned around.

Everyone started clapping and hooting.

                             *****

Rohan and riya were at a cafe. Riya dragged him with her.

'Kitne jiddi ho. Ab tum mere sath rehte hai unn phhatuo ke sath nahi ki tumko uss sade se canteen mwi jana pade khane. Kuch standard hai bhae humare' Riya said while having her coffee. Rohan clenched his hands to control his anger.

'Acha main washroom se aata hu' Rohan said and stood up. And without even a second thought he left the his mobile on the table and somehow due to his fingers his mobile unlocked and he didn't see that and left. Riya was busy on her own phone. It was until when rohan's phone made a beep sound a couple of times and it grabbed her attention.

'Rohan ka cell yahi reh gya. Check karu!? Kar leti hu. Kya ho jaega' She thought to herself and picked up the cell.

She just was about open gallery when saw so many notifications coming from instagram and saw that it was just from 1 acc with no dp. She just clicked on one notification and a dm page opened.

It read-

'Aaj puchna v ke liye'
'jyada time nahi lena'
'Kal hi kaam khatam ho jaega'

She was confused by the message so she started reading the previous ones.

'Dhyaan se karna'
'Kuch doubt nai hona chahie'
'Jaldi hi btaenge aage kya krna hai'

As she was about to read further she saw rohan coming so she quickly kept the mobile on the same place.

'Sorry thoda time lag gya' Rohan sat on his place. Riya just smiled at him.

'Kuch toh gadbad hai. Agar yeh baat wohi hui jo main soch rahi hu isko kahika nahi chhodega bhai. Aur main kuch hone nahi de sakti hu rohan ko' Riya thought. But the next question rohan asked her after checking his phone, made her doubt clear.

'Riya..ek baat btao uss video ka kya hua? Jisme you know sara..varun..' rohan asked her.

'kuch nhi hua hai. woh abhi bhi bhai ke paas hi hai' Riya said. 'Chalo rohan ghar chalte hai..mujhe tumhari madat chahie kuch college work mei' Riya said and stood up. Rohan found her behaviour a bit weird but he just followed her to the car and they both left for her house.

Riya knew that she can't betray her brothers and she hated rohan's friends like anything. So she decided to tell this thing to varun and will just try to save rohan. She was very sure that after this he will not let rohan live.

To Be Continued...

So this is basically my 100th chapter and thanks to everyone who reads this story. Thank you. This story is going to end soon and like 3-4 chapters are left. Till then keep reading. And I've thought of continuing my other book i.e., "Moonstones of midmight" . So If you've not read the  please do have a look and those who read it earlier go have a revision.

Have a good day.

-Sara 💚