Part-17

Sara came out of the kitchen with a tray. She kept it in between & headed towards washroom.

'Mai aayi 5 min mei' She said & turned to leave. 'Yessss' she said & entered washroom.

'Yeh itna khusi khusi washroom kyu ja rahi hai?' Abhishek asked being confused.

'Chod na tu maggie pe concentrate kar' Rohan said. Sumedh & aaru turned towards rohan & then looked at eachother.

'SARAAAAA' Both of them shouted. They both went & started banging the washroom door.

'Na na na nana na na na nana...!!' Sara teased from inside. After so much of banging they gave up.

'Ja ja chod diya aaj tujhe....tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi' Aarushi said. They both went in the hall & the scene was a great nightmare for them.

'GGUYYYUUSSSSSSSS' They both shouted. Abhishek rohan & devaki finished all the maggie.

'Aise kya dekh rahe ho dono....tum dono ne hi time waste kiya apna' Devaki said licking her fingers. Sara also came out of the washroom. She started laughing hard.

'Dekh lena yeh maggie pachegi nai tum logo ko' Sumedh cursed them. Suddenly door bell rang. Sara went to open the door. Pizza boy. Everyone's face lightened up. They sat & started eating. Sitting order(clockwise): sara-sumedh-devaki-rohan-aarushi-abhishek. While they were eating, abhishek saw something on sara's right cheek. She was busy eating her pasta.

'Sara tumhare gaal pe kuch laga hai' Abhishek said. Sumedh was about to remove it when devaki stopped him.

'Kaha!?' Sara said cleaning her cheek.

'Aree waha nahi...waha' abhishek said pointing on her cheek.

'Bhai tu hi hata de, kya tp kar rah hai' Rohan said & turned to aarushi & made disgusting face. She was eating as if she was hungry from ages.

'Aaram se khaaa...khana bhaga nai ja raha hai' Rohan said her. She looked at him pulling pizza in her mouth.

'Hmm hmmm' she said. Everyone chuckled.

'Aree kaha laga hai batao na' Sara said. Abhishek took his hand towards her cheek (imagine everything in slow-motion 😂). They had LLHH. Devaki clicked their pic. He slowly removed the cheese. But still had his hands on her cheek. Everyone started hooting. They realised & looked away. Sara ran from there to her room & locked it.

'Shit' sumedh muttered. Abhishek was confused (he is always confused 😂).

********

At Samdana's place 😂 :

'Sameeksha now tell me what happened?' Bandana asked curiously.

'Woh...mai..woh' Sameeksha was stammering.

'Stop stammering god damn it!' Bandana raised her voice. Sam shushed her. She calmed down herself. She signalled her to speak. Sameeksha stood up and brought a paper & a pen. She started writing something. After 10 minutes she gave that paper to bandana. She started reading.

Read it in your mind. Main yaha kuch bol bahi sakti, you can understand why. Right now inside the room they must be cleaning all the mess. Mujhe nahi pata woh dead body kiski hai. I just saw lady's face. She was reminding me of someone but I don't remember who. Main 6:30 ghar aayi mall se. Jaise hi I entered the house maine kuch awaz suni apne room se. I picked up the glass vase & tip toed towards the room, but when I was about to open the door I heard screaming sound, as if someone was in pain. I opened the door immediately & found two person with gun in their hand & two person lying on the floor in the pool of blood. Mai chillai but they pointed the gun towards me & told me to sit in the corner. Aur phir light bhi chala gaya. Mai bohot dari hui hoon momo. Agar woh log mujhe bhi maar denge toh? Abhi mujhe jaake check karna hai ki woh log chale gaye ya nahi'

Bandana was shocked. Sameeksha went to check & found everything clear. She ran to bandana & hugged her tightly. She hugged her back.

'Abhi ke liye sab bhool ja phusky, mai hoon na tere sath' Bandana calmed her down.

********

Sara was crying helplessly with a photo frame in her hand. She remembered some memories that she never ever wanted to remember.

'Phir se kyu ho raha hai sab...kyuuuuu?' Sara screamed pulling her hair.

*Flashback*

'Aaram se khaa bhukadd' Sumedh said. Sara was eating like a monkey.

'Aaee chup duffer, aise hi toh maza aata hai khane mei, waise bhi bol kaun raha hai....shri shri sumedh baba jisko abhi bhi hath se dhang se khana nahi aata...huh' Sara said sarcastically.

'Chup baith, tu toh bas thoos...moti kahinkii' sumedh said making faces. Sara didn't gave a damn to it.

'Acha bas bas... Chup ho jao dono, kitna ladte ho' A boy said. 'Sara kuch laga hai tmhare gaal pe' he said. Sara tried to clean with her already messy hands. Now sumedh started laughing. She was looking more like a langoor. White sauce was over her cheeks already & now on nose also.

'Aree waha nai waha' That boy said. ' ab toh poora chehra bigad liya' he continued.

'Kaha!?' She asked. That boy took his hand towards her face and cleaned it. Sumedh hooted. LLHH.

'Ohooooo' sumedh teased. They looked away.

'Oee sade huye baingan, jyada udd mat' Sara said to sumedh.

'Bhains' sumedh replied

'Sunwar(pig)' sara shouted back. Everyone out there in the cafe were now looking at both of them.

*End of flashback*

Yayyaaaayyyyy I finally updated. Don't kill me for the crap I am writing. And those who are waiting for the romance part, you all will have to wait coz I don't know how to write romantic part. I am researching on that. 😂😂😂

Thanks for the cover Riya_2403

-SARA