Part-11(a)

Rohan's POV-
'Thank god yaar sara ka selection ho gaya iss baar, but mjhe ek baat samjh nahi aa rahi hai ek hi position ke liye do selections kaise ho sakte hai?' I said.

'Wohi toh yaar...mjhe bhi samjh nai aa raha hai. But itna jarur pata hai iss position pe hona toh kisi ek ko hi hai, bohot tough competition hone wala hai' Aaru said.

'Acha yeh sab chodo yeh socho ki abhi ne propose kar diya hoga dusky ko ya nahi!?' Sumedh said thinking.

'Nahi bola hoga saale ne, soch raha hoga mana kar degi toh & kya sochegi mere baare mei!! Ab kaun samjhae isse' I said.

'Sahi bola...haina dev!?' Aaru said & turned towards Devaki who was lost in het own world. Aaru snapped her fingers in front of dev but she was not responding. Finally sumedh moved in front of dev & shaked her holding her shoulder. Now she was out of her trance.

'Kaha gum thi madam??' Sumedh asked devaki. She didn't reply. We were not shocked because this was not happening first time. Before also this happened. After sometime dev came into reality but she was not looking fine.

Varun's POV-
'Awllleee lee meraa bachaaaa...' I said to sam. She was angry with me. Damnn I hate this ruthna manana.

'Just some more time babes, then you will know who I am' I thought.

'Acha aaj milo toh sahi phir batata hoon kya kya karunga' I said and realised what I just said. 'Umm...I mean tmhare liye surprise hai sameeksha' I said correcting myself.

'Surpriseee...soo what tumhe kya lgta hai mai surprise se mann jaungi' She said. Oh these girls, just because of this I just hate them. They are just a toy to play l with.

'Tum aana toh sahi...acha chlo taj hotel mei milte hai' I said cause I knew it she won't say  no to that place bcz we met there first time. She agreed & we hung the call.

Author's POV-
Someone knocked the door.

'Ahh...there you are!!' Varun said looking at the door. A beautiful girl was standing there anger clearly visible in her face but then varun showed her something & her expression suddenly changed. Varun stood up and moved towards the girl. She was shivering in fear. He got hold of her by her waist, he took his hand at her back and.......tore her top. The girl was not even reacting on what was happening with her.

'Naah...aaj mera mood nahi hai, par yeh mat soch tu bach gayi kyunki mere PA ki wife actually 5 din se maike gayi hui hai...you know what I mean' Varun said & left.

Tear rolled down her cheeks. She was helpless.

'Mere maa papa aur bhai kaha hai!!??' Girl asked. Varun came to her & grabbed her hair. She was screaming in pain.

'Bola hai na tjhse jyada sawal na poocha kar mujse!!' Varun said raising his voice & pushed her to the bed & closed the door of the room. Now the girl was scared of him because he was hell angry. He took the rope which was kept beside & tied that girl on the bed.

Sumedh's POV-
'Yaar yeh dev ko kya hota rehta hai?? Har teesre din isko kuch ho jata hai' I said.

'Waise dev hai kaha?' Rohan asked.

'Usko kuch kaam tha toh woh chali gayi hai' Aaru said. But don't know why I was not feeling good. 'Devaki thik toh hogi na' I thought.

'Hello..haan bol rahi hoon...whaaaattttt?!??!?!!' Aaru screamed.

                                 To be continued...