Part-90

After that incident everything changed and came to a stop. Unfortunately doctors couldn't save bandana, her family was called and sameeksha still was in a shock so she was sent to her home in delhi for her recovery. Because of not having any proof of who shot bandana the case was closed very soon but rohit was determined to prove that it was none other than varun. He himself was working on this case. After the incident varun and veer were nowhere to be seen. Rohan was back with everybody but he didn't tell anyone about meeting riya and that he knew everything about what happened because he thought it would for sure end up things between  aarushi and sumedh. But what he knew was just half of the truth.

After varun and veer disappeared they didn't think much about that matter because they knew nothing is possible until and unless they are found and the police had closed the case, so everyone tried to move on and were living normally again. Aarushi and sumedh were together, devaki and rohan were hesitant on accepting their feelings for each other and in case of sara and abhishek, abhishek stopped trying for the relationship and gave sara time for accepting her feelings and to get ready to start a new journey. At first things were awkward b/w them but now everything was going well. And even devaki, sara and rohan were on good terms. In short everyone was back on track with normal college days and chilling at others flat.

One fine day.

Everyone was at sara's place doing chit chat and all. Sara was in kitchen making some snacks for everyone with abhishek helping her (obviously).
And rest of them were in the hall watching tv and laughing. Aarushi was sat in b/w sumedh's legs on the mattress with him holding her in his arms. Devaki and rohan were comfortable on separate couches.

'Aaru uth na...main aata hu thode der mei' Sumedh asked her to stand up and he went inside kitchen drank some water went near sara and whispered something in her ears. She laughed and told him to go away.

'Please na..please please. Tko na main kitkat khilaunga' Sumedh pleaded her. Sara rolled her eyes. Abhishek was standing there having no clue of what was going on (as always).

"Thik hai ja na white sauce pasta khila dunga" Sumedh said huffing. Sara clapped her hands slowly.

"Ka tera kaam ho jaega' Sara said and they took the snacks and got out of the kitchen. Instead of going to the hall sumedh went in sara's room.

'Aree..' before abhishek could speak further sara held his arm and signed not to speak, then abhishek went "OOOOOO" .They both sat near aarushi and sara slowly went near aarushi.

'Yaar sumedh ko kuch kaam tha...main ni ja skti hu..bohot thak gayi hu..tu jaake thoda dekh le na' Sara said her.

'Yaar kisi boring se kaam mei fasa dega..main ni ja ri..abhishek tu chala ja na' Aarushi said Abhi to go.

'Main bhi bohot thak gya hu sara ki help karte karte' Abhishek said and started munching his snacks. Devaki and rohan understood. After abhi aarushi turned to devaki and rohan who immediately turned their heads towards tv. Aarshi huffed. 

'Sab ke sab ek number ke aalsi ho' Aarushi said and stood up.

'Kya kaam hai usse?' Aaru asked.

'I don't know...jaake dekh le..shayad mere room mei gya tha' Sara said. Aarushi gave her doubtful look.

'Aree ja na...movie dekhne de' Sara said and turned.

As aarushi was going to hold the knob of the door, the door opened and aarushi was pulled inside.

'WHAT THE...' Sumedh's hand covered her mouth.

'Aree shanti' Sumedh wishpered.

'Yeh kya hai?' Aarushi whispered shouted.

'Hum thoda waqt bitana chahte the apne sahib-e-alam ke saath. Kya hume itna bhi adhikaar nahi hai ab' Sumedh  said in low voice.

It was when they heard abhishek's voice.

'Yaar rohan volume badha yaar kuch sunai nahi de rha hai' He said and they heard giggling sound.

'Unhe pta hai tumne mujhe yaha kyu bulaya hai' She asked.

'Obvi....ek min maine kyu bulaya hai ka kya matlab? main toh bas thodi pyaar bhari baatein krne ke liye bulaya hai tumhe kya lag rha hai' Sumedh said and smirked.

'Baatein na kisi aur ke saamne banana..thik hai mr. mudgalkar' Aarushi said walking towards him. Sumedh raised his eyebrows.

'I've got a smart girlfriend' Sumedh smirked and pushed aarushi on the wall with their faces inches apart and aarushi's both arms above her head and sumedh holding it with his one hand (imagine 50 shades of grey's poster). His free hand started caressing her cheeks, then her jawline then her lips. They could feel each other's heart beat. Aarushi's breating became heavy just when sumedh closed the gap b/w them. Kiss was going slow and smooth till when aarushi's arms were locked. Just when he left her hands the kiss started to become passionate and wild. Sumedh took her in his arms without breaking the contact while aarushi's hand were moving around his hair and cheeks. Sumedh carefully placed aaru on the bed and aarushi started unbuttoning his shirt just when sumedh was about to do the same when someone knocked the door and both stopped on their tracks and broke the kiss. Sumedh rolled his eyes while aarushi giggled.

'Kya karu main inka...thode der shaanti nahi rakh sakte hai kya!!' Sumedh said annoyingly.

'Sorry to disturb in b/w your tops and bottom games...aarushi tere liye koi important call aaya hai college se..ek baar dekh le' Sara shouted from outside.

'Aayii' Aarushi shouted back. Both stood up and made themselves look decent. Aarushi opened the door and saw sara standing with her mobile with her one hand covering her eyes.

'Nange nahi khade hai...khol le aankein...gawaar' Aarushi said and went out to call. Sara bit her tongue.
Sumedh came out of the room and glared at her.

'Aree jaanbujh ke ni kiya na...maaf karde' Sara said.

'Pasta cancel' Sumedh said and went to drawing hall. Sara followed him back with hee mouth wide opened. After some time aarushi joined everyone in the hall.

'Guys mujhe college jaana hoga..director ne bulaya hai last sem ke results ko leke' Aarushi said.

'But sunday ko kaun bulata hai' Devaki said. 'Jo bhi hain tu akele mat ja..main bhi chalti hu tere saath' She said.

'Aree main bhi chalti hu. Kya krungi inn teen namuno ke saath' Sara said and stood up.

'Aaee hatt na' Sumedh said. 'Tumlog baitho main jaunga iske saath' He decalared.

'Bas bas phir toh pohoch gaye dono college' Abhishek teased.

'Aree chhodo..hum teen jaate hai' Aarushi said and they went.

After 20 mins of travelling they reached college. They saw that no cars or bikes were parked.

'Tune toh kaha tha ki teachers hai yaha. Yaha toh dekh ke lag rha hai ki director bhi hoga ki nahi andar. Kisine prank toh nahi kr diya' Devaki said looking around.

'Aree nahi no. toh principal ka hi tha. Andar chalke dekhte hai' Aarushi said and they walked inside the college.

They reached in front of director's office. Sara felt someone was standing behind them so she turned around to see but no one was there.

'Yaar yaha toh lock laga hua hai...kisine prank kiya hai humare saath...chhodungi nahi kasam se jo b..' Aarushi was interrupted in b/w with someone's voice.

'Oh well ladies' Someone said standing a bit far away from them. They were unable to see who it was because of the darkness around that area.

'Varun' Sara whispered silently. Devaki and aarushi looked at her with horrified looks on their face.

To be continued...

{So guys I'm back...and this time literally back...I'll be updating this story alternatively...sometimes maybe it can take 2 days to update but that will happen only when I'll be busy or ill. And I've not cross checked this chapter so there can be some mistake...so pardon me. Keep supporting.}

-Sara