Part-93

Everyone was silent after what happened. No-one dared to go in sara's room. Aarushi was still in the confusion about all the things she came to know today.

'Itni badi baat tune humse chhupa ke rakhi' Abhishek said shaking his head.

'Main kuch bhi chhupana nahi chahta tha par yeh sab agar kisiko pta chlata toh baat phail sakti thi na aur sab mujhe hi doshi maante toh maine aur sara ne yeh baat kisiko nhi btai aur riya bhi mujhe kuch bol nhi skti thi coz I saw the guy jiska bachha woh tha. Toh humne iss baat ko bas jaane de diya but hume kuch idea nhi tha ki aage aisa kuch hone wala hai. Aur main aaru ko aajkal mei btane hi wala tha but us'se pehle yeh sab ho gya' Sumedh sighed.

'Aaru tujhe mujhpe bharosa hain na?' Sumedh asked. Aarushi didn't reply and just sat down on the couch when they heard the door bell ring.

'Mumma hai shayad. Tum sab thoda normal act krna' Sumedh said and went to open the door. When he opened the door and was shocked to see the person standing right in front of him.

'Riya' As soon as her name slipped out of his mouth everyone's head turned towards the door and there she was standing on the door with her hands folded and a witty grin on her face.

'Andar nahi bulaoge?' She asked. Aarushi who was sitting on the couch stood up and glared at riya. Anger was boiling inside of her which was about to come out on her.

'Tum yaha kyu aayi ho?' Sumedh asked her instead of letting her in.

'Aree itna time ho gya tha toh socha ki kuch purane dosto se milkar yaade taaza kar lu. Ab toh aane do andar' Riya replied and walked past sumedh.

Aarushi was just watching riya walk inside the hall and making her way towards her. Aarushi just turned her head in a different way.

'I guess you are aarushi. Right?' Riya said standing in front of aarushi. She didn't reply and just turned her face.

'Whoopss...did I do something wrong? Mujhe yaha nahi aana chahie tha?' Riya asked.

'Riya tumhe chale jana chahie yaha se' Sumedh said.

'Aree abhi kyu? Aur sara kaha hai? Mujhe us'se specially milna hai' Riya said smiling cunningly.

'Woh nahi milegi kisise. Uska tabyat thik nahi hai' Devaki replied. 

'Ohoo devaki devaki...tumhe hi woh ho na jise sumedh pe bht crush tha. Kaisa lag raha hai yeh janke ki jise tum pyaar krti ho woh tumhara labhi nahi ho skta hai? Bolo na devaki...mujhe bhi jan'na hai' Riya said & went towards her. Aarushi stepped in between and stopped riya.

'Riya main abhi bhi keh raha hu chali jao yaha se. Drama karke kya mil raha hai tumhe?' Sumedh again said her. But Riya ignored him.

'Dekho riya..mujhe nahi pata hai ki tum yaha kis mawsad se aayi ho. Par jo bhi reason ho tum please chali jao yaha se' Aarushi said calmly.

'Main toh bas yeh dekhne aayi hu ki tujhmei aisa kya hai jo mujh mei nahi hai. Aisa kya kar diya hai tune jiske wajah se sumedh mere paas wapis nahi aaya. Itna bada game khela maine taaaki woh humesha mere saath rahe par sab chaupat. Phir tu bhi aa gayi bich mei' Riya almost yelled and turned towards sumedh.

'Kya kami hai mujhmei sumedh. Iss ladki se toh kaafi sexy hu, beautiful bhi hu. Phir kyu ni aate tum mere paas' Riya said and started moving her fingers on sumedh's face. He tried to remove her but she was trying to hover over him. It's when aarushi  came and turned riya to face her and slapped her tightly on her face.

Sorry for the small and late update. I'm not well so I was unable to update. The next update will be tomorrow.

Sara.