Part-22

'Brooo!! I am tired AF!!' Sameeksha said siting on a bench. Bandana sat beside her.

'Waise woh kaun thi jisne varun ka naam liya hoga?' Sameeksha asked.

'Buddy, bas tere waale ka hi naam varun nahi hai iss duniya mei. Ho skta hai ki uss ladke ka hi naam varun ho ya na bhi ho toh who the hell cares. Chod yaar, chal thoda pet puja karte hai' bandana said & stood up. Sameeksha was still lost in her thought.

'Behen chal na' Bandana pulled her & took her to burger king.

*Flashback*

Sara was talking with sumedh. Sameeksha was passing by them & she heard varun's name. She didn't wanted to eavesdrop. But she help it because she heard varun's name.

'Varun ko koi mauka nahi milna chahie aaru ke ya tumlog ke aas pass bhatakne ka' Sumedh said. Sara hummed. They left from there.

Saneeksha was confused weither they were talking about his varun or someone else. She told everything to bandana.

*End of Flashback*

                          ***********

Sumedh & sara went to their group. They were sitting in burger king. Aarushi was lost in her thoughts.

'Hey aaru!! Jyada mat soch. Jo ho gya so ho gya. Ab jaane de, concentrate on your food' Rohan said patting her back. Aarushi nodded. Sara and sumedh also joined them.

Bandana & sameeksha entered there. Sameeksha's eyes fell on sara & sumedh. She nudged bandana & eyed her to look at them.

'Yaar sammy!!! Maine inhe kahi dekha hai. Not all of them but that girl in teal coloured dress(sara) & that girl on red coloured dress (devaki)' She said & started thinking were she saw them.

'Yaad kar kaha dekha hai bandana!!' Sam said shaking bandana by her shoulder. They sat just opp of sara & group.

Aarushi's phone rang. She excused her & went out of the food court. She was busy talking when someone grabbed her aside & sprinkled some chemical on her, the very next moment she fainted. The guy took her to his car giving excuse to some people who asked him about her that she was not well & he is taking her to hospital.

Inside the food court, suddenly abhishek asked about aarushi. Everyone became alert.

'Woh toh baat karne gayi thi na!' Devaki said.  They started searching for her, but she was no where to be found.

'Varun' Sara whispered. Sumedh & devaki looked at her in disbelief.

'Damn it' sumedh cursed.

So guys here's a small chappy. My exams will start from tomorrow & it will last till mid of april, so I have no idea that when I am gonna update. But whenever I will get time, for sure I will update. Till then good bie.
                             &
H A P P Y   W O M E N 's    D A Y

                                         -Sara