Part-24

Sara & Abhishek were still searching for aarushi. And they were now lost. Yes you read it right, they. Are. Lost. While finding aarushi they themselves didn't know where they are now.

'Waaah!!!! Can you imagine hum mumbai mei hi gum ho gaye hai!!' Abhishek said in annoyance.

'Look!! Meri koi galti nahi hai isme. Kisne kaha tha iss sunsaan se raste pe chalne ko. Upar se car bhi kharab ho gayi thi. And for your kind information HUM. AB. MUMBAI. MEI. NAHI. HAI. ' Sara almost yelled. Abhishek rolled his eyes. They were on a silent road covered with trees both the side.

'Aree kidnap hua hai na aaru ka toh woh log use kisi aisi hi jagah laaye honge na. Meri smartness ki koi kadar hi nahi hai matlab' He said folding his hands. Sara rolled her eyes.

'Waah!!! aap toh tarif ke haqdaar hai. Acha toh aarushi toh mul hi gayi hogi aapko. Kaha hai?? Batao btao kaha hai?' Sara asked looking around. Abhishek chuckled on her these stupid antics.

'Acha chalo sorry na!! Haan ho gayi galti mujhse mai manta hoon par abhi bhi mai tujhe apniii.....' He paused & again LLHH. Sara looked around.

'Kyu nahi samajhti tum mujhe!! Plz ek baar toh meri aankho mei dekho, dekho ki kitna pyaar karta hoon mai tumse' Abhishek thought looking at sara while she was busy with her mobile, trying to find network. He chuckled.

                           *********

Sumedh was following that car from past 30 minutes but it was not stopping at any place.

'Lagata hai unhe pata chal gaya hai that mai unka peecha kar raha hu' Sumedh said to himself. But then the car stopped. To show them that he was not following them he went forward. He stopped at some distant & turned back to see where they went, but for his surprise they were no where to be seen.

'Damn!!!! Kaha chale gaye yeh sab' He muttered. Car was parked there only but he cant see anyone there. No house no tent nothing.

'Jab yaha kuch hai hi nahi toh yeh gaye kaha?' He thought.

                           *******

'Kaha le ja rahe ho mujhe??' Aarushi said struggling to get rid of there hold.

'CHUPP!!!! EKDM CHUPP!!! EK AUR SHABD NAHI WARNA TERA WOH HAAL KARUNGA WOH HAAL KARUNGA KI HUMESHA YAAD RAKHEGI' Varun yelled at her. They reached a factory, it was too old. Varun signed his men something, they nodded & two of them went somewhere, other two were holding me by my hands. They brought a chair & a rope.

'Dekho!! Chod do mujhe. Jaane do nahi toh mere friends ter woh haal karenge na ki bs tu apna muh dikhane ke layak nahi rahega' Aarushi warned him. He came to her & gave her a tight slap. Anger was oozing inside her now, her eyes became red. Two guys were still holding her. Now she didn't move a bit. They made her sit on the chair & tied her with the rope. A guy came there with a bucket of water. Varun smirked.

'Pyaas lagi hogi na apko...MISS AARUSHI KHANNA' Varun said smiling cunningly. He threw that bucket of water on her.

'Malmal ka kurta....dikhta hai sab kuch clear madam jii' Varun said and laughed evilly. He snapped his fingers & his men left from there. Now only varun & aarushi were there.

'Iss gaal pr mara tha na mujhe' he said and showed his left cheek. Aarushi didn't react to any of his words. She was sitting there calmly looking constantly at one place only.

'Aur tumhe kaha laga tha?? Ooo yaha' he said and touched her on her chest. Now it was limit. Aarushi screamed loudly & struggled to untie the rope. But her all tries went in vain. Varun was laughing continuously.