Part-36

Devaki was protesting but all tries went in vain. After few sec she became unconscious.

'Boss kaam ho gya hai. Kaha leke aaye ise?' A man was talking with someone on phone. 'Thik hai boss. Hum thode der mei pohoch rahe hai!!' He said.

After sometime devaki was brought up at some place. Some men took her in one room, tied her on the chair & locked the room.

                           ********

Sara & sumedh reached home at same time. Abhishek was already waiting for sumedh outside the apartment. Sumedh handed him keys of the car.

'Kaisi hai woh ladki??' Abhishek asked. Sumedh was about to reply when sara interrupted.

'Guys mujhe bohot nind aa rahi hai. Mai ja rahi hi' She said & was about to go when abhishek held her by her wrist. He knew that she was ignoring him.

'Acha mujhe toh bohot nind aa rahi hai' Sumedh said & faked yawn. He winked at abhi & went from there.

Sara's heartbeat fastened. Still she was in the same position, her back facing abhi's back. Abhishek turned & pulled her, she collapsed on abhi's chest. One hand was in abhi's hand & the other ine was on his chest. Abhishek moved his head near sara's ears which sent her goosebumps.

'Mujhse jyada door nahi bhag paogi' Abhishek whispered & moved away.

'Nahi woh...mai...umm...actually...' She was not able to say anything. Abhishek just smiled & left. Sara was now just watching him going away. A smile crept on her face. But suddenly that smile vanished as some scene from past flashed in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly & grabbed her hair tightly. After some seconds she fainted.

                         *********

'Tum log se ek kaan dhang se nahi hota hai. Kisi kaam ke nahi ho. Bola tha aarushi ko lana hai par iss stupid ko le aaye!!' Varun yelled at his men.

'Sorry sir!! Andhera jyada tha yoh chehra dikhai nahi diya aur yeh ladki sara madam ki gaadi se hi nikli isilie hume laga yahi hai' A man said.

'Arrggghhh!!!! Acha chhodo. Isse bhi kaam chal jaega!!' Varun said & turned towards devaki who was still unconscious. He smiled cunningly.

'Chlo ab jao sab yaha se aur veer ko inform kar dena ki uss bandana se woh bhi breakup kar le' He said. A man nodded & went.

He placed some cameras in that room & started them all. He had placed this cameras in such a manner that only devaki was visible & varun' s back was visible. He went towards devaki & opened the ropes. He took her in his arms & threw her on the bed, as if she is a thing or a toy. He tied her hands again to with a rope. Both the hands were tied up to the corners of the bed. He landed up on devaki & tore her dress, her curves were now visible. He removed her lower & leaned down.

                          *******

Aarushi woke up with a mental jerk. She was sweating.

'Nahii nahii aisa nahi ho skta hai!!' She said & ran towards devaki's room. She was not there. Aarushi saw the time. It was 2:30 am. Now she became scared as hell. She called sara.

'Pick the damn phone sara!!!!' She was becoming restless. Finally sara received the call.

'Kaha hai tu?? Devaki kaha hai?? Tumlog abhi tak hospital mei hi ho kya??' Aarushi fired many ques as soon as picked up.

'Kaun bol raha hai? Kya chahie? Chhute nahi hai!!' Sara said in sleepy voice & hung up the call.

'What the fuck!!!' Aarushi again called her. She was again not picking it up. She thought to call sumedh.

'Naah!!! Iss bande ko nind se jagana pagalpanti hai!!' Aaru said & again called sara. She picked up.

'Kaun hai be??' Sara asked irritatingly.

'Zac efron bol raha hai!!!' Aarushi said in top if her voice.

'Aarushi kya hua??' Sara woke up & sat on her bed.

'Tu kaha hai?' Aarushi asked.

'Yeh kaisa sawal hai? Raat ke 2:45 ho rahe hai to obvio hai ki mai ghar pe hoon aur so rahi thi' Sara replied. Aarushi widened her eyes.

'Toh devaki kaha hai??' Aarushi said.

'Tere sath hogi na woh toh!! Maine use khud ghar chhoda tha' Sara said.

'Ghar pe nahi hai tabhi tujh phon kiya hai na stupid!! Kaha hogi woh!!! Damn nahi kuch nahi hua hoga use!! No no noooo!!!!' Aarushi screamed & her phone fell on ground.

                      To be continued...