Par-59

Sara was lost in abhishek's eyes, when suddenly he snapped his fingers in front of her. She came to reality.

'Umm..let it be abhishek. Main rohan ko call karti hu' Sara said & was about to take out her phone when abhishek held her hands.

'No.' Abhishek said. Now sara was frustrated because of him.

'Kya problem hai yaar tumhe!! Nahi batana kuch bhi mujhe!! Infact kuch hai bhi nahi batane ko!! Aur kya kar loge tim kuch bhi jaan ke!! Jo jaisa chal raha hai chalne do!!' Sara almost yelled.

'Mujhe bohot faraq padta hai sara!! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU NA YAAR!!' He said face palming himself in frustration.

'Dont love me!!! Kya tum kisi aisi ladki se pyaar karoge jo...jo pehle..' Before she could say further abhishek interrupted.

'Mujhe koi farak nahi pdega ki tum pehle kisse pyaar krti thi. Mai kabhi puchunga bhi nahi uske baare mei. I swear' Abhishek said.

                               ******

Aarushi hugged sumedh tightly & closed her eyes feeling each & every moment. Sumedh was feeling dizzy.  They both went in the flow of a moment. Aarushi grabbed sumedh by the collar of his shirt & once again reeled him in for a kiss. He traced kisses down her jaw to her neck, then down to her cleavage. Aarushi could feel her heart racing. His soft lips touching every part her skin. The faint music in the background were turning into actual moans. Aarushi & sumedh knew that it will their best night ever. She could feel him inside her.

******

'I think ab sach mei hume mechanic le jana chahie. Kal mujhe kuch urgent kaam bhi hai' rohan said.

'But sara aur abhi..' Devaki said.

'Baad mei dekhenge!! Abhi ke liye mai leke ja raha hu mechanic aur usse pehle tumhe ghar chhod deta hu' Rohan said.

'Okay!!!' Devaki said.

Rohan dropped her home & took a mechanic to abhishek & sara.

'I don't wanna talk' Sara said. Abhishek was about to say something when Rohan came there & blowed up horn. Both looked outside.

'Lo aa gya "rukawat ke liye khed hai" ' Abhishek whispered. Sara went out of the car.

'Itni der kyu lagadi aane mei!!' Sara said. Rohan looked towards abhishek who gave him a death glare. Rohan mouthed a sorry.

'Udhar kaha dekh rahe ho!!' Sara said him.

'Kahi nahi!! aree bhaiya aap jaldi se thik kariye gaadi ko' rohan said to the mechanic. He nodded & started to repair it. After 15 minutes the car was repaired. Sara checked if engine worked. It was fine now.

'Toh ab tumlog jao air mko bhi jaane do. Bohot thak gayi hu mai' Sara said. Abhishek cocked his brows.

'Akele toh jaane nahi denge!!' He said.

'Main koi bachi nahi hu!! Chali jaungi' sara said & sat in the car & drove from there.

'Yaar ajib pagal ladki hai yeh kasam se!!' Abhishek said.

'Acha chal ab!!' Rohan said. He nodded. They left.

******

Sara reached home. She went towards her flat & saw that it was already open.

'Lagta hai ki sumedh aa gya hai. Ek baar mil leti hu' sara said to herself. 'Nahi..abhi nahi..kal baat krungi isse. Abhi iska mood thik nahi hoga' Sara went to sumedh's flat.

******

On the chilled winter night of December 16 four years ago,a henious crime shocked the national capital when a girl was gangraped in a moving bus on Delhi road, leading to the countrywide public outrage. The untimely death of the victim acted as a driving force to take actions to curb crime against women. Brutality of the crime and widespread agitation forced the government to amend the existing laws.

She was been brutally raped & injured. She was given emergency treatment and placed on mechanical ventilation. She was found with injury marks, including numerous bite marks, all over her body. According to reports, one of the accused men admitted to having seen a rope-like object, assumed to be her intestines, being pulled out of the woman by the other assailants on the bus. Two blood-stained metal rods were retrieved from the bus and medical staff confirmed that "it was penetration by this that caused massive damage to her genitals, uterus and intestines.

Police found and arrested some suspects within 24 hours of the crime. Six men were arrested in connection with the incident. After a lot of protests. Yesterday, 05/05/2017 the supreme court awards death sentence to the four convicts of this case. Now I know everyone is eager to see them hanged up as soon as possible.

May your soul now REST IN PEACE "nirbhaya"