Special Characters

Bandana Joseph

A 24 year NRI girl who is from INDIA but lived in ITALY then in LONDON, now she is back to INDIA with her bestie Sam

A 24 year NRI girl who is from INDIA but lived in ITALY then in LONDON, now she is back to INDIA with her bestie Sam. She is very simple and a patriotic person and loves MSD and JHASI KI RANI. She loves to eat matar paneer(isse koi competition lagalo, jeet gaye toh btana). A pagal awrat with loads of maturity. No one can easily influence her, ache ke sath bht achi aur bure ke sth bht jyada buri. She will be narrating the story with sam.

Sameeksha Singhania

Watch out guys here comes a mental girl with very mast wala mentality

Watch out guys here comes a mental girl with very mast wala mentality. A 23 year girl who lives the life to the fullest. No matter whats going on around, what matters to her is her family and her best buddy bandana. Her present is related to someone's past. To know you will have to wait. As I previously said she will be narrating the story with bandana.

Note: At some places I will be giving the POVs of the character only. And bandana and sam are narrators for some parts only, they will further be joining sara and friends ;)

I will post the first part after my exams are over. May be on 24 Jan. Sorry for the in convenience.

bsm_725  thisis_sam  Here's your intro girls :)

-SARA