'ABHIRA (1)'

Sara was crying silently. Abhishek took her  hand into his.

'I am sorry' Abhishek apologised. Sara looked at him.

'Mjhe pta hai hume aise nahi bolna chahie tha. But tum humari condition smjh skti ho na. Devaki phir tum. We were hell tensed' abhishek said. She was quite.

'Acha chalo kuch achi baatein karte hai!!' He said. 'Toh yeh btao ki kya khana hai tumhe?? Bhook toh lagi hogi na??' He asked her. She shooked her head.

'Acha thik hai...phir white sauce pasta & uske sath coke yeh sab mai hi pacha leta hai' he said. As soon as she heard pasta she quickly turned towards him with sparkling eyes but then the glow on her face vanished.

'Aree kya hua chehra kyu utar gya achanak se?? Abhi toh excited dikh rahi thi!!' Abhishek said.

'Nahi...woh..kuch nahi ba aise hi' she replied. She remembered about varun.

'Waaah!!! Tum bol bhi leti hu. Gajab ka talent dekhne ko mila' Abhishek said sarcastically. Sara chuckled forgetting bad things.

'Aree do mujhe khana hai!!' Sara said and forwarded her hand.

'Yeh lo' he said, but as sara was about to take it he started joking around. Sometimes he took his hand to one side & sometimes at other side. Sara furrowed.

'Mat do!!' She said & stood up.

'Nahi chahie!!' He said & he also stood up. He made sara to face him. He again asked her same thing but she was also stubborn she kept on shooking her head in negation. Abhishek started moving forward & due to which sara started moving backwards. At a point sara hit the wall. Abhishek smirked. Sara was breathing heavily.

'Abhi bhi nahi chahie?' Abhishek asked. She again shooked her head. He cocked his eyebrows. He came more close to her. She tried to escape from there but abhishek blocked the way with both of his hands.

'Tum sach mei mujhse pyaar nahi karti??' He asked whispering in her ears. She didn't reply.

'Chhuteya na chhute mohse rang tera dholna, ek tere baaju duja...mera koi mol naa, Bolnaa maahi bol naa....bolna maahi bolnaaa'  Abhishek sang looking straight into her eyes.

'Itni mohobbat karo na..mai doob na jaau kahii...wapis kinaare pe aanaa...mai bhool na jaau kahi...' Sara sang looking down on the floor. Abhishek made her chip up with hus index finger.

'Bol doo na zaraa, dil mei jo hai chhipa mai kisise kahunga nahiii' Abhishek sang.

                    To be continued...