Part-15

Author's POV-
Bandana screamed. She started banging the door.

'Sameekshaaa.....open the damn door yaar!!!' She said in top of her voice. She was not opening the door. Bandana decided to break it. She kicked the door & in first attempt in opened. As soon as she entered something touched her feet. She again screamed loudly. It was a dead body. Electricity came. Now everything was visible to her. There were two dead bodies. Bandana was scared as hell. She was looking here & there when she found sameeksha in the corner of the room.

'Sameeksha...!!' Bandana said. Sam looked up & she quickly got up, ran towards bandana & hugged her. She hugged her back.

'Kya hua tha yaha???' Bandana asked.

'Woh..woh..mask...chaku..maar diya...' Sameeksha was stammering as she was hell scared which was visible on her face.

'Sshhh ssshhh...kuch nahi hoga, hum abhi police ko phone karte hai' bandana said & called police.

                            *********

Sumedh was finding everyone. An idea came in his mind.

'Abhii aaya..' He said & went towards door, opened it & started his acting.

'Thank you maa...itna yummy khana lag raha hai' he said making sure that everyone listens.

'But pata nai sab kaha chale gaye hai' he said. 'Lagta hai mujhe akele hi khana padega' he continued. At that very time aarushi popped out of the bed.

'Oee tujhe mai akele khane nai doongi...mai bhi' aaru stopped seeing his empty hands. Sara slapped her forehead.

'Aarushi tu pagal hai kya..pata hai woh nautanki kar raha tha' she said coming out of the cupboard. Aarushi bites her tongue.

'Btw tu bhi toh pagal hai tu kyu bahar nikal gayi, bs mai hi toh aayi thi na' aaru said & now sara felt silly.

'Aaee sab bahar aao ree' sara said. Sumedh was laughing hard. He caught sara & aarushi's neck with his arms.

'Ab batao...kya saza di jaye tum logo ko' he said. Now everyone was present in hall.

'Chod na sumedh...masti hi ki thi na, waise bhi bas humne thode hi ki hai sabne ki' aarshi said manipulating.

'Idea kiska tha??' Sumedh said & tightened his grip.

'Mera idea tha' devaki said. 'Kya karoge?? Huh??' Devaki said. Sumedh looked towards her. Getting opportunity sara & aaru freed themselves.

'Na na na nana na na na nana' three of them started teasing him.

'Sshhhhhhhh....yeh kaisa awaz aa raha hai' Rohan said gaining attention.

'Kisike kharrate ki awaz hai' sumedh said listening carefully.

'ABHISHEKK' Rohan & sumedh said in unison.

Happy birthday my sweety...hate you alot...keep entertaining us by your way of pulling others legs. And meri maaa story update kar de kripya karke. thisis_sam

                                           -SARA