'LOVE'

Aarushi was becoming more & more restless. She was walking to & fro.

'The hell man!!! Kya karu?? Kaha se start karu use dhundhna!! Kuch smjh nahi aa raha!!' Aarushi was talking to herself when she heard door bell.

'Devaki hogi!!' She said & ran towards the door.

'Dev....' As soon as she saw sara & sumedh her face fell. They entered tye house.

'I know tujhe devaki lgi hogi' Sara said keeping her hand on aaru's shoulder.

'Pta nahi yaar kaha hogi dev' aaru said.

'VARUN!!!' Sumedh said. Both sara & aaru looked at him. 'Haan pakka isi ka kaam hoga!! Badla lene ka koi mauka nahi chhodega teh insaan' he continued.

'Haab sahi kaha...last time ka badla toh woh leta hi..hume alerted rehna chahie' Sara said.

'Matlab devaki ke sath woh rakchhas...' She said & started crying.

'Nahi aaru kuch nahi hoga dev ko. Chalo hume abhi hi jaake dekhna chahie. Ek jagah pta hai mujhe' He said & looked towards sara, who was sweating as hell after listening to sumedh. Aaru was still crying, so sara went to bring some water for her.

Sara's phone vibrated. It was a message. She startled by seeing the no. which was on her screen. The no. which she can never ever forget. She opened the message. It read-

'Devaki chahie?? Toh le jao isse yaha se!! Maza nahi aaya iske sath. Ab karu tumhare haisa koi mila nahi na!! Pehchan toh gayi hogi mujhe. Hahahaha!!!  Badi simple si deal kar raha tha mai par tum maani nahi toh ab tumhare friends nahi bachenge. Agar bachana hai toh aajao apni favourite jagah pe. Yaad hai na?? Akele aana...kisi ko pta nahi chalna chahie....see you soon love!!'

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She never thought that due to her, her friends lives will be in trouble. She felt guilty.

'Sara!!' Sumedh called her.

Sara came to reality. She quickly went near the window & jumped outside. She quickly reached near her car & before starting engine she messaged sumedh.

              To be continued..