Part-57

'Sumedh!!' Aarushi called sumedh. But he just looked away.

'I will still be your buddy' Aarushi said in a low voice. Sumedh turned towards her & started clapping,

'Woah!! Listen to miss aarushi khanna!! Meherbaani hogi aapki jo aap meri dost bani rahenge' Sumedh saud sarcastically. Aarushi's heart broke into pieces.

'Dosti kya hota hai, pta bhi hai tujhe??? Oh sorry wrong question. Kabhi sachi dosti ki hai kisise??' Sumedh asked taunting her. He knew that she loved her friends so much that she can do "anything" for that, but still he said this to her just because if she was hiding anything from him, she would speak it up. But for his surprise, aarushi just stood up wiped her tears & started to leave. When she passed by his side he turned around & held her by her wrist & pulled her towards himself. She landed on her chest. Both had eye contact. Anger was oozing from sumedh's eyes, aarushi lowered her lashes.

'Please don't do this to us!!' Sumedh said. His face expression changed within seconds. He was looking at aarushi with pleading eyes. Tears started flowing from her eyes which she was holding from so long. This moment was so emotional for them.

Sumedh took his face near aarushi's face & sipped her tears away which sent aarushi goosebumps. This was an unexpected move from his side. She just closed her eyes. She was standing straight & was holding his collar. Sumedh started giving her wet kisses on her cheeks then at her jawline & slowly he moved towards her lips. He started placing kisses around her lips. Aarushi's grip tightened on his collar. She was unable to resist his closeness when at the same time sumedh took her lips into his. At first aarushi didn't respond. But the very next moment sumedh held her by her waist & pulled her more close. Aarushi started responding. Aarushi opened her mouth slightly & allowed him to explore more. Their tongues were fiercely grinding against one another which was showing their emotions, anger, sadness & what not. His lips messaged with aarushi's with a perfect pressure. Their breathing synchronised & in control, helping the passion grow a little more.

Sumedh held aarushi more tighter, brought her close to him & got rougher in their kiss. They broke the kiss because of lack of breathing.

'Aarushi' sumedh called out to her.

'Hmm?' She replied. Aarushi was lost, captured in a trance. Sumedh made her look towards him, when she rose her gaze towards me, I saw her eyes were full of love. Her breath was quickened.

Sumedh felt a heat wave take over his body from his pelvis to his toes & then back up to his face.

           To be continued...