Chapter 1: I'm Simon

( Simon's POV )

I got woken up by the annoying,loud noise of my alarm. 5:30. Time for work,I guess? If you can call this work,it's more like a way of living. I got up immediately. I wash up my face,brush my teeth and put on my suit along with a bowtie. These are the clothes my master wants me to wear. He's a little extravagant,if I could say.

 I guess here I should introduce myself? My name is Simon. But some people call me 'Raphael's property'. I'm 17. I used to be just a normal guy like everyone else,a bit more invisible and unrecognisable,since I'm not that interesting to people.. And my problem was, I was hopelessly in love with my best friend,Clary. But one day something no one expected happened. This is the smallest problem I have now,in fact, I don't think about Clary at all,I have more things to worry about. I got kidnapped by Raphael Santiago. A vampire. Very powerful vampire. I have no idea why did he choose me but what can I do about that? I'm his slave now,otherwise he'll kill me. He uses me for my blood too. Sometimes he tries to control his hunger. But who can stop a hungry vampire? I prefer to be his slave than to die. This is my story.

I have to be ready at 6:00,waiting for my master giving me my commands. I was waiting in front of the door of the hall. Raphael has a huge mansion and I live here with him. 

' Simon. ' - I heard Raphael call my name. I knocked on the door of his room and entered it.

- Good morning,master.

- Good morning,Simon. - he replied,checking me from head to toe to make sure I'm dressed the way he wants. 

- First,bring me some tea,please. Then I'll tell you what I want from you today.

I nodded as I left his room,going to the kitchen. I perfectly know he actually doesn't like tea that much,or any coffee,or any food. He just tries to food his hunger.