Chapter 6: I hate you

I was and still am surprised about that kiss yesterday.
Maybe Raphael doesn't want me dead?
That doesn't matter anyway. Bad things have happened to me here. I shouldn't be fooled just because he kissed me.
He's fucking Raphael Santiago. He can do anything.
I'm guessing he's having some kind of plan to kill me or something.
     Today is an important day for me. I'm going to do something really dangerous.. I hope it's worth it.
    After Raphael left I waited half an hour before I start my plan. I had to make sure he won't come back because he forgot something or for any reason, really. Small things like these can ruin everything.
I went out of my room and went to a place that I was strictly not allowed to enter without permission : Raphael's room. I go there only when he calls me. His door is a dark red colour,with some kinds of symbols in even darker colour than it. And there's written " Raphael " with some cursive letters.
When I entered in, I cared about nothing else but what I was looking for: a key.
Luckily,I found one. It was in a small glass box hanging on the wall,on the box there was written " emergency key".
" Emergency? What can happen to a vampire who lives in a dark mansion which is blocked from the sun? "
And the tricky part is,I had no idea how to open this thing.
I looked around the room and I saw his knives collection. I got one and broke the glass.
Then I grabbed the key and went out of his room.
I can't wait to get out of here..
Here it goes.

 I've been waiting for this so long.

I'm finally free.
     I put the key in the lock, unlock the door and suddenly I feel someone grabbing my shoulders and pushing me against the wall.
- What do you think you're doing? - Raphael asked me with his deep voice.
- R-R-Raphael... When did you come back? I thought yo-
I get cut off by him before finishing my sentence.
- I asked, what do you think you're doing,Simon? - his dark eyes were starring at my full of fault and fear ones.
I didn't say anything. What could I say?
- Are you trying to run away from me? - he asked, still watching me.
I didn't answer again.
- Answer me, Simon! - he shouted at me.
I sighed and looked down.
- I - I just want to get out of here.. I don't want to live here with you.. I just want my old life back. Just let me go. Let me go,I'm begging you, master.. - I was trying to hold my tears.
Suddenly his eyes went lighter. Those full of anger eyes are now filled with some feeling of.. worry.
- Why do you want to run away from me,Simon? -he asked, his voice went a bit more quiet. - Am I hurting you? Have I treathened you? Do I make you live on the street? What am I doing wrong? Why do you want to leave me?
So many questions.. Does he actually care?
- My life was so much better before you decided to kidnap me.. Why did you do that? Why me? - my voice cracked.
He wanted to say something but I kept on talking, a tear running down my cheek already.
- Before you came into my life I was living a normal life.  I had a life like everyone else. Why,Raphael? Please,explain me why do you want me dead,why do you feed on me,why did you choose me? Why are you making me go through this? 

- Your life was awful before I kidnapped you! Stop lying! You were just running after that redhaired chick. She is in love with someone else. You're just her friend! You didn't fit in anyway.
Where does he know this from...
- But that doesn't allow you to kidnap me! You have no right! - I kept shouting.
- I want you to stay here with me.
- Why? Answer my question,Raphael. Why me?
He sighed and didn't say anything for a bit.
- There's just something special about you.. I know it,I've known it since the moment I saw you for the first time.
- So you decided to kidnap me?! - I asked,annoyed.
- No. No,you don't get it! Stop asking me questions if you can't understand what I'm saying! - he shouted. - I'm not letting you go. There's no way out! Stop trying,Simon. - and with this, he walked away.
I just stood there,with tears in my eyes.
Raphael Santiago,I hate you with all of my heart...  

A/N: This one is a long one,very different from my 300 words other ones. It's like a main and important chapter. I hope you enjoy!