Chapter 8: No answer

The next morning when I woke up I wasn't feeling quite well. My head hurt a bit and I felt some kind of.. emptiness.

I sighed and got out of my bed anyway. When I was ready I waited in the hall for Raphael to call my name. I barely had any powers to walk.

Then he called me and I went into his room.

- Good morning,Simon.

- Good morning,master.

- May you give me my breakfast now,please? - he asked me.

- What would you like?

He looked at me hungrily. Then I realised what was going on.

- Oh,I see.. Well,yeah,go ahead.. - I said as I sat on his bed.

I took a deep breath.

He was about to bite me but I moved away. 

- Simon,don't move. It will only get worse. - Raphael warned me.

He was serious yesterday...

He bit me hard. I could feel the way my blood leaves my body. 

Suddenly everything went black.

My head hurt really bad.

I think Raphael called my name but I couldn't hear it.

I think I'm going to faint..

( Raphael's POV )

I thought everything was going alright but then Simon fell on the ground.. I tried to wake him up but he didn't. No answers,he didn't hear me..

What have I done..

I called the ambulance. Then I put on a large hoodie so I won't get burned in the sun.

When they arrived they took Simon in the car and I went in too.

- What happened to him? - a woman asked me.

-I don't know,he just passed out..

- Has he eaten anything? Or has he took any pills or drugs?

- No,no,he'd never take stuff like these.. - I replied.

- Who are you to him?

- I'm his brother. - I lied.

She just nodded.

- Good news are that his heart is still beating. But I don't know when will he wake up. We'll try our best and we'll find out the reason when we go to the hospital. 

- I see. Thank you..

When we arrived in the hospital they took him in a room.

- Can I go there please?

- No,I'm sorry,Mr. We'll tell you the results when they are ready.

I sat on the sofa next to the room,waiting for them.

This is all my fault. Simon is here now because of me. Why did I do this to him? This is not how you show to someone your love,Raphael.. I lose control over my nerves and this happens..

After what seemed like an hour or something, a doctor came out of the room.

- How's he,doctor?

- The reason why he's in this situation is a massive blood loss... He must have passed out long time ago but he seems to be very strong. I don't know why he never told you or anyone in the family that he wasn't feeling well. But bad things could have happened to him. Anyways,luckily,we woke him up.

Will he ever forgive me?

- Can I see him?

- No,you can't. He's a bit confused and he's really tired. He has to rest. He'll have to saty one more day with us because we have to give him some of the blood he lost.. Be careful with him when he goes home.

- Thank you,doctor. When can I see him?

- Come tomorrow,in the afternoon. We'll be finishing.

- I prefer to sleep here.

- But Mr, he's awake. There's nothing you should worry about.

- Doctor, I said I want to stay here.

He nodded and walked away. 

A/N: Hey guys! I know you are already annoyed because of everything that's  happening and Raphael being so annoying (': I promise things are getting better soon,I just don't want this fanfic to end too fast.