Chapter 29: Rude

A few hours later,Raphael came back.
I hugged him tight.
- Boo! Are you alright? I missed you so much! - I said.
He hugged me back.
- Yes,I am. I missed you too, sweetcheeks.
Then he smelled the blood from the scar on my neck and pulled away.
He looked at Alec.
- What are you doing here? Where's Magnus?
- Yes, I'm glad to see you too. - Alec said with sarcasm. - Magnus had some problems in the last minute and he sent me here.
- What is that scar on Simon's neck? Did you do that to him?!
Raphael nearly attacked Alec. I pulled him away and held his hand.
- No,it wasn't Alec!
- Enough Simon,I continue from here. - Alec said.
- I hope you have a good explanation. - Raphael said.
- The doorbell rang and Simon went to check who is on the door. Out of nowhere a vampire attacked him and bit his neck. Thankfully I -
He got cut off by Raphael.
- Where were you when this happened? You are here to protect Simon. Instead he got hurt again and it's your fault!
- Excuse you,let me finish! Thankfully I heard the noise and I saved Simon before anything else could happen. If it wasn't me,your precious Simon wouldn't be here now.
Raphael just stood and watched him. He knew he had to apologise but it's a hard thing to do for him.
I did the same as well. I didn't dare to say anything because they both would tell me not to talk..
I got the courage anyway.
- A-Alec,I'm sorry..
- You're not the one who should be sorry. Raphael should apologise for blaming me without knowing the situation. 

- I am sorry. - I didn't expect Raphael to say it, but he did. - I should have listened to you first.
- Yes,you should have. - Alec was still angry.
- Thanks for staying,even if you could just leave.. I'm sorry you had to be here this night.. - I said.
- No,don't be sorry,Simon. I don't need your apologises. I'll just go now,I have to see Magnus. You're not the only one who's in danger.
And with that,he left.
I was just starring at the door.
Why is he so rude..? Instead of getting closer he hates me now..
Raphael came next to me and hugged me.
- He's always been really cold and rude to new people. Just try to ignore him. He will get used to you, someday.
- He hates me..
I hugged him back.
- Don't worry about this. He will forget it. You're too kind and sweet to be his friend anyway,if you keep trying you'll just keep getting hurt. Plus, it's my fault...
I looked at him.
- No. I'm just problematic.. I always cause problems,vampires want to kidnap me and someone should always be next to me.. I'm so useless..
He put his finger on my lips.
- I don't want you to ever say this again. You're so precious,Simon. Your kindness makes you even more beautiful than you already are. You'll never realise it,will you? You're too good for this cruel world. Yes,there are rude people. Alec is just Alec. Don't hate yourself just because one person doesn't like you. He loses. You have me and Clary.
I kissed him gently.
- Thank you..
- Now,let's go cuddle.  

A/N: Enjoy! 40 reads for the new chapter! x

- Fanfiction Trailer -