Chapter 15: All Yours

I thought he'd fall asleep but he was just starring at me.
- Won't you sleep? - I asked.
- I can't sleep knowing that you're next to me.
- I should go then. You really have to rest.
- No,this is not what I meant. I'm just excited because you're here. I want to talk to you,get to know you even more.. I love it when we tell stories to eachother. Our bodies are centimetres apart.. This doesn't happen every day. - he caressed my cheek.
I smiled slightly but soon my smile faded and I looked down.
- What's wrong? - Raphael asked.
- I just... Don't know what you like in me. I am nothing special,never was and never will be. Everyone rejects me. I'm such a loser.. What do you find in me? You can have anyone...
- You really want to know what I love about you? - he asked.
He got on top of me and kissed me gently.
- Rapha - I got cut off by him.
- It's alright. Just listen to me. - he said as he was looking me in the eyes.
I nodded.
- I love your eyes. I love the way they sparkle when you're happy or when you're telling any fun story.
Then he caressed my cheek.
I love the way you blush or look down when I give you compliments. You just never realise how beautiful you are.. I love the way you play with your fingers when you're nervous. Or the way you stutter.. Your lips. I could always kiss them and still never have enough. Your contagious smile.. Your big,beautiful smile. You're always beautiful but oh god,when you smile,I melt inside.. You are so kind.  I've treated you bad and I'll never forgive myself. Yet you still helped me yesterday. And said the words I'll never forget: I love you. This is when I knew things between us are working out. You are what makes me happy,you're what I live for - and I'm going to live forever. I used to be another cold hearted vampire,but you.. You made me want to change myself. You are an adorable, kind creature. You have a big heart. Yet you are strong and you can stand by yourself. I remember how hard you tried to run away from me. 

Last but not least,I love your body.
He lift up my shirt and kissed my chest slightly.
Everything about you,Simon. It's just you. I've fallen so hard for you. And I'm glad it's you.
- I - I don't know what to say... - I whispered.
Then I hugged him tight.
He hugged me back and we stayed in this position for a few minutes.
- Raphael. - I looked into his eyes. - I love you. - I said.
Then we kissed.
- Are you sure you love me? - then he asked.
- Yes,I am.
- Well,in that case.. - he got off of me and laid next to me. - Can you be my boyfriend? You make me so happy, Simon..
- I'm all yours. - I said as I held his hand in mine.
He smiled and kissed me gently,his hand on my cheek. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Then he kissed my nose,still smiling.
I'm in love... And I won't run away from my feelings.  

A/N: Such short,much fluff. * inserts doge*

Sorry this is so short and tings are happening too fast,again. I have no other ideas so I thought

I should just make things happen.