Chapter 9: No other choice

( Raphael's POV)
I stayed in the hospital but of course I didn't sleep. I spent all the night thinking about Simon.. It's sad that I realised what I was doing to him after this happened. What if he didn't faint? I would have still be hurting him..
Now he's all that matters to me. And I know he probably hates me now, but I don't care.. I'll try my best and prove him that he is special to me.
In the morning I saw a doctor enter his room. From the window I could see they attached one of those bags full of blood to his veins.
Poor Simon.. It's all because of me.. 

2 hours later
I saw the doctor from last night.
- Doctor,can I see Simon now?
- I told him there's a person who wants to talk to him. He said " if it's Raphael,I don't want to talk to him." Is your name Raphael?
I looked down.
- Yeah, it is...
- Well, I'm sorry, I can't let you in. But you can take him back home in an hour. Please, be careful with him.
So I stayed there one more hour until finally I could see him.
I entered his room.
- Simon. - I said.
- What? What are you doing here? I told the doctors I don't want to see you! Go away! - he shouted.
- Calm down, Simon. We're going home..
- No,you're going home. I don't want to go back in that house with you. I hate you, Raphael! I'm here because of you! I'll tell the doctor to call the police and tell them I'm kidnapped.
I stood frozen.
" I hate you, Raphael "
This was the only thing I heard
And it kept playing in my head
Again and again..

  Suddenly I felt a tear roll down on my cheek. I brushed it away immediately. 

- W-what? Raphael, are you crying? Was that a tear? - Simon asked.
- No. No,it wasn't. Listen,Simon. Let's just make it easy. Even if you don't come with me I'll kidnap you again. I know everything about you. Just come with me please.
Then I sat on the bed and held his hand.
- I won't ever hurt you again. - I said quietly.
Simon just looked at me. He didn't say anything for a bit.
- F-fine.. - then he said, unsure. He didn't have any other choice..
I waited for him to change his clothes and then we left the hospital and called a taxi.
When we came back home he went into his room and I followed him. He sat on his bed.
- Would you like me to bring you something? Are you cold? Are you hungry?
- No,Raphael. It's fine.
I sighed and sat next to him. I wanted to caress his cheek but he trembled a bit and sat away from me.
- N-no,don't touch me please.. - he begged.
He is scared of me...
- I'm sorry.. I'll just leave you rest now.. I'll bring you something to eat on dinner time.
He nodded and curled up in his bed. I put the blanket over him.
- Thanks.. - he mumbled.
Then I left his room.

He is so precious and I'm such an idiot.. I really hope he forgives me someday.. I have to prove him I won't ever hurt him again. Then I'll show him my love and what I meant by " special ".