Chapter 31: Birthday Party Pt. 2

After a few hours of playing child games and eating cake,the guests had to leave. It was 5 in the afternoon.

- I can't wait until you come back. - Raphael said.

Come back? I thought this is the whole celebration..

- You know the time and the dress code. See you later. - he added.

Then everyone left.

- They are coming back? - I asked.

- Yeah. Don't you want to celebrate with them? 

- Yes,I do. You just didn't tell me anything about it. What are we going to do when they come back?

- Do you expect me to tell you and ruin the surprise? 

I smiled slightly.

- Fine,I won't ask. 

- Now,we have things to do. And we have 3 hours. Let's change our clothes and we're leaving.

- Leaving? Where are we going?

He looked at me seriosuly.

- Fine,fine,no more questions. - I laughed. 

We went upstairs and changed our clothes,then we left.  

We weren't walking a lot. We arrived into a shop.

- Go and pick a suit that you like.

Suit? Things are getting weirder and weirder. I really wanted to ask but he wouldn't answer me.

I sighed slightly and looked around the shop. I hate shopping and picking clothes. 

- Can you help me with this? I have no idea which one to pick. I don't know what looks good on me,all I know is my size. You'd understand more since you know what to wear. - I said to Raphael. 

He nodded. 

After what seemed like an hour of trying different suits,we finally found the best one. 

We bought it and came back home.

- Sweetcheeks,I'm sorry,but you have to stay in your room again. - Raphael said.

I pouted.

- But.. I want to be here with you.

- Noo. I have to clean around and prepare the house for later.

- I can help you with the cleaning!

- No,I have people that will help me. And they will arrive soon.

He kissed me gently and caressed my cheek. 

-  I want you to put on the suit and when I'm done I'll call you. - he said.

- Fine.. 

- Don't pout. - he kissed me gently again.

I smiled slightly and went to my room. 

Eventually,people really arrived into the house. Many people. I could hear noise. 

What the fuck is going on.. 

I wonder why is my birthday so special to him. It's not a big deal.. 

Raphael finally said I could go out of my room. I can't wait to see what's all that noise for..

I go downstairs and the first thing I see are the guests from earlier. But they're all wearing formal clothes. 

- You look amazing,Simon! - Clary said.

- Thank you. - I smiled slightly.

Then Raphael came from nowhere. I was wondering where he was anyway..

- Sweetcheeks.- he said. - You look great. We're going to the living room now.

 I followed him,so did the guests. And the place where we were once playing chubby bunny in onesies,now looked completely different ; everything looked so much more..formal. Like in a movie. It looked kind of like the dinner night at the institute. 

So,that's how the night went: we had dinner,then came the fun part - dancing.

And out of a sudden, Raphael grabbed my hand gently.

- Follow me. - he said.

He didn't say anything to the guests,we just left. We were walking upstairs and we went to his room.

- What's the matter? - I asked when we came in.

- Nothing. - he smiled. - I just haven't given you your present yet.

- My present? Is this why we came here? You should have at least warned the others,they will wonder where we are now..

- They know. - he said.

Then he walked behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

- Remember that night when you teased me? - he said in my ear. - When I told you I'll return all the tease back.

- Yeah..?

- Tonight's the night. 

A/N: What even is this chapter? I'm sorry for disappointing you. :')

40 reads for the next one. x