Chapter 3: Camille

That's how all my days go by. Waking up early, cleaning or doing anything that Raphael wants me to.

Today,surprisingly Raphael didn't give me anything to do but he's bringing a friend at home. Well,I'm not sure if she's his friend. I don't even know who she is and honestly,I don't care. It's a free day and I just want to go to my room and have a rest or sleep. 

It's 3 in the afternoon. I'm just laying in my bedand silently listening to music from the old radio in my room,because Raphael took away my phone so I won't be able to call for help or tell anyone I'm kidnapped.

Certainly,they all think I'm dead. The police must have given up on searching for me. Oh,how much I hate this guy...

Suddenly I hear my name being called.

I wasn't wearing my suit but I still went to Raphael's room. 

- Simon,why aren't you in your working clothes? - Raphael said,a bit annoyed.

- I'm sorry master, you said I have nothing to do today so I didn't put them on..

Raphael just rolled his eyes.

- Whatever. I want to meet you with someone. This is Camille. She's a friend of mine.

A young,good looking woman stood up from the big couch in Raphael's room. She is probably another vampire,according to her pale skin and the way she is dressed.

- It's a pleasure to meet you,Simon. - she said,as we handshaked. 

- It's a pleasure for me too,ma'am. 

She smiled slightly and started walking around me,looking at me. Raphael just stood there watching us.

You're such a pretty boy,Simon. - she said as she caressed my hair. I didn't say anything. Then she went closer to me.

- And that smell,oh my god..

I got worried and looked at Raphael. I could see his eyes darken a bit. 

- Back off,Camille. - he said with a deep voice. 

But she ignored him,kept starring at me and said

' I haven't eaten in so long..'

- I said back off,Camille. - he said even deeper and grabbed her hand,pulling her away from me,as he looked deep in her eyes.

' Simon is mine. ' - I heard him mumble,as he kept starring at her eyes. This continued for about 2 minutes.

When the both camled down,Camille just slightly faked a smile to me.

- Simon,I'm sorry you had to go through this. I just wanted you two to get to know eachother,since Camille has a big place in my life,as my very important friend. But I'm guessing that's impossible. - said Raphael,as he gave Camille an annoyed look. Then he looked back at me.

- You can go to your room now. 

I nodded and left.

I heard Raphael insulting Camille,he also told her things like ' Why can't you think of anything but hunger and yourself for once?' Yeah,they were so good ' friends'.

I entered my room and laid on my bed. Why did Raphael protect me? I didn't expect this. Maybe his selfish ass just wants all my blood for himself.

I'm going to die in here... 

Raphael's Propertyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें