Chapter 20: Gym bc why not?

The next morning I woke up next to Raphael,cuddled in him... And naked.
I stood up to put on my clothes and I immediately felt pain as I was standing.
- Jeez.. - I said,quietly. Then I started getting dressed slowly.
- I know I always say it, but you don't really have to get dressed,you know? - suddenly Raphael said.
I nearly jumped.
- Stop scaring me like that! Do you even sleep?
- What? Sleep and miss this view?
I rolled my eyes.
- Didn't you get enough of it last night?
- I'll never get enough of you. - he winked.
- Well, I've had enough,if you ask me! My bum hurts now because of you. - I pouted.
- Hmm,you didn't complain last night.
I blushed. He laughed quietly.
When I was done getting dressed he stood up, deciding he has to put clothes on too.
I sat on the bed and stared at him,looking as serious as I can.
- What are you doing? - he raised his eyebrows.
- Does it feel good to have someone constantly staring at you while you're naked?
- I have no problem with it,I know you enjoy it.
Why he always knows what to say and how to make me shut up?
While we or more specifically I was having breakfast,I asked him
- What are we doing today? Tonight,actually.
- How about going to a dance class? - he asked.
- A dance class? You're so old school!
- Every night there's a dance club for couples. They go there and learn dances. It will be fun!
- Oh no,not your tangó again..
- What? Tangó? Haha,Simon,we're not going to dance tangó.. Excuse me..  

He ran in the living room. I could hear him talking on the phone with someone. " Hello? Yeah,about the tangó.. We aren't coming tonight. Sorry to disturb you! " - then he came back into the kitchen, smiling widely like he didn't just talk on the phone.

I laughed quietly.
- Yeah,sure we weren't going to that tangó class.. - I said, laughing.
He laughed too, I guess he understood that I heard him.
- Since you don't like my idea, where do you wanna go? - he asked.
- Let's go to a gym.
- A gym?! You use the gym?! I thought you're not really into sports. - he said, shocked.
- Well, you wouldn't like me if I had a beer tummy,would you? - I asked.
- I'd love you even if you were overweight.
- So this means we're going?
- Yeah, if you want so.
We waited to get dark outside and we went out. Well,we didn't just sit and wait. We were cuddling and watching movies/funny videos. Just what we do every day.
Then we went in the gym.
- You know how to use... pretty much everything,right? - I asked Raphael.
- Simon,I may have been born two centuries ago but I know how to use these things.
- Believe me,it's noticeable. - I winked. - Just be careful not to break the running machine with you super speed,if you accidentally go too fast. - I laughed quietly.
- Very funny. - he rolled his eyes.
- C'mon,grumpy vampire. Let's kick some ass. Okay, so.. I go to the running machine and you.. go to lift weights.
- What? Why can't I be on the running machine next to yours? - he protested.

  - Raphael.. There are so many men here.. What if they -
- Are you ashamed of me? Are you ashamed because of your sexuality? - I got cut off by him.
- No,I'm not ashamed of you. I'm just afraid... I've always been bullied. I don't want it to happen again..
- Hey,everyone! - he shouted.
All eyes on us..
- Wanna know what? This guy here is my boyfriend!
Then he pulled me in for a kiss.
- And I am proud to call him mine. You can't say nothing to me! We're equal.
Some people smiled at us,some called us " freaks".. But nothing really happened.
- See? Nothing happened. No one came and hurt you.
I smiled slightly and hugged him. Then I pulled away and started doing what I came here for.
* 2 and a half hours later *
- I'm so tired! - I said to Raphael,while we were walking to the dressing room.
- You shouldn't have done so many things. You'll get a muscle strain.
- I go just once a month here anyways so.. whatever. I'll take a shower. Wait here,you'll take one after me.
He looked at me annoyed.
- One after one? Seriously? Are you a girl that's shy in front of her friends?
- I'll be fast..
- It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. C'mon,we'll go together.
I tried to protest but he already got undressed and got into the shower. I sighed and did the same.
It was a bit awkward in the beginning - well,at least for me. Then I got used to it and showered as I normally would.
When we were done Raphael pushed me slightly to the door and kissed me.  

 I swear,this is the only reason he wanted to go with me here.
I kissed him back.
He wanted to deepen the kiss but I pushed him slightly.
- You're so naughty! Let's go home.
He giggled.
- I just can't resist you.
I kissed his cheek,went out of the shower and got dressed. Then we left the gym.

A/N: I wasn't actually planning on writing this chapter,I just decided I had to because you guys have been so supportive and the smallest thing I can do is update. I guess I will update next week. :// But I still read every comment or every message you post to my feed.   

Be ready for some dramas when I come back with the next chapter. 

Enjoy! x