Chapter 27: Tease! Pt.2

* warning ; sexual content*

  When we came back home,we went in the living room.
- Did you enjoy the dinner,Raphael? - I asked as I sat on the couch.
- Yeah. It was much better than I expected. - he sat down next to me.
- Well,I can make you enjoy it even more.
He smiled and I sat on his lap and started kissing him. It turned into a making out session on the couch. I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to my face,kissing him passionately. I started kissing his neck,leaving small hickeys on his collarbone.
Then I started undressing him slowly, while kissing him,until he was shirtless.
- Oh,you're trying to be dominant. I like this.
- This is just the beginning.
I kissed all over his body. Then I started thrusting against him. As I was thrusting, I left hickeys on his neck. Soon enough he moaned,which is literally music for my ears.
You don't hear Raphael Santiago moaning every day.
I kept on thrusting faster,which made him close his eyes.
- Kitten... - he moaned quietly.
I licked his bottom lip.
- I couldn't get a taste of.. This guy last time.
Then he put his hand on my cock.
- You want it inside you, don't you? - I asked in a sensual voice.
- Yeah, I do. - he smirked.
- Repeat it.
- I want you inside me.
I kissed him passionately then I removed his pants,along with his underwear. I took his length in my mouth. He moaned.
I kept on moving my mouth faster and faster. I licked the tip of his cock.
He kept on moaning.
- What did you say,boo? I couldn't hear you quite well.

  Then I whispered in his ear " You know what the magic words are. Say them and I'll let you cum."

- I want you inside me..
- What did you say?
- I want you inside me! - he moaned.
I took his length in my mouth for the last time,until he cumed.
I decided to tease him so I started fingering him. When I made sure he's ready I simply stopped. With everything.
- Hmm,I'm really tired. I think we should finish this another time.
Then I got up from the couch.
I know I just played with the fire. But teasing him only makes him want me more.
I could feel his hungry eyes,now full of disappointment burning me.
He didn't say anything and pretended it's fine.
I walked upstairs and went to my room. Soon he came in after me. I started undressing because I was going to sleep.
He stood behind me,watching me.
Before I could put on anything else but change my underwear,he pushed me to the wall.
- I'm going to give all this tease back to you. Double times harder. - he whispered into my ear. - I'm going to please you so much and I won't let you cum.
Then he looked in my eyes and held my chin gently.
- Admit it, you get goosebumps from the thought of our bodies touching. I'm under your skin.
I couldn't help but drown in his deep eyes.
Then he kissed me.
- Prepare for that night. You'll never forget it.
Then he laid on the bed and opened his arms. I cuddled in him. I couldn't stop thinking about his words.  

A/N: This is not what you expected,right? ;) Nope,the smut doesn't contunue on the next part. A tease for you too.

This was supposed to be a sex chapter but I'm too innocent for this,I can't write it again (': 

Also,I'm adding a rule - at least 40 reads for a new chapter. I have to know people actually read this fanfic,right? 

FANFICTION TRAILER - 

Hope you enjoyed! x