Chapter 22: Uh - Oh

Me and Magnus were waiting all night for Raphael to come back. I really was worried but finding blood and not hurting someone innocent isn't that easy so.. I understand him. 

While Raphael was gone,Magnus told me a  bit about himself. I learned that he is a warlock.. I still don't fully get what that means,from all he said I only understood that he has magic powers and lives forever like Raphael. Living forever must be so lonely.. At least he has someone next to him. 

- Magnus. - I said. - I know you might not believe me but you can go. I swear I won't run away,I know what's going on right now and I will only make things worse. I don't want you to stay here looking after me like I'm a child,I'm sure you have more important stuff to do.

- I'm glad to hear you've realised the whole situation,but I promised Raphael to stay here with you. Let's say I'm here like a friend and we're just talking. 

I nodded.

Suddenly his phone rang.

I really hope it's Raphael..

He talked with the person on the phone for a few minutes.

- Well.. I have good and bad news. Which ones should I start with? - he asked.

- Just tell me what's happening.

- Well,the good news are,it's Raphael. He said he's fine,he's found blood and you don't have to worry. And the bad news are.. -  he looked out the window. - He can't come back now because it's day time already. You have to wait for him until tonight. 

- Oh.. - I looked down. - What is he going to do all day long? 

- I have no idea. Probably hide in the shadows or go to visit some of his friends. He used to go out during the day a lot. Then you came along. He will survive.

Yes,I remember.. He was  awlays out when I was his slave.. 

- How did you two actually meet? He never told me about it,I just know that he really,really loves you. - then he added.

- Well.. He kidnapped me.

Magnus looked at me a bit shocked. He wasn't expecting this. Who would expect this?!

- He used me for his slave. I would always get up early,wait for him to give me commands.. He was gone all day long and while he was out I had to do everything he tells me to. Otherwise he would feed on my blood. I have tried to run away but things only got worse.

- I'm sorry to he-

- No,it's alright. - I smiled slightly. - He changed. He showed me his true side,opened to me and did everything possible to show me what he actually feels about me. Yes,I was going through awful time but.. It doesn't matter now because he makes me happy. He just wants to be loved. And I might not live forever,but I will give him all my love,until the day I can't breathe anymore.

- I'm impressed. - he said. - Most people in your situation would push him away,hate him forever because of the thing he's done,the way he's played with your dignity and made you go through all this pain. But you did the opposite. You gave him a chance. You have a big heart,Simon. I understand why he's fallen for you so hard. 

I smiled.

- Would you like me to stay here and wait with you? - he asked.

- No,it's alright. I'll just get all the sleep I didn't get last night. Hopefully time will fly faster while I'm sleeping. 

He nodded.

- It was nice talking to you,Simon. Call me if anything bad eveer happens again and you need help.

- I'll keep that in mind. - I smiled.

- I wish you two everything best.

Then he left.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep soon.

* a few hours later*

 Suddenly I got woken up by a noise. I think someone broke in my room through the window..

I got up from my bed and saw a muscular guy standing right in front of me. 

- You are coming with me. - he said.

- What?! Who the fuck are you?!

I tried to run away but that guy had super speed and grabbed my hand before I could open the door. 

That speed.. Another vampire..

I tried to kick him,hit him,anything,but he was holding me tight. He just disappeared through the window,holding me in his hands. Fighting back was worthless.

Am I being kidnapped by a vampire again?