Chapter 30: Birthday Party Pt.1

I woke up and I found out I was cuddling a pillow,not Raphael. I looked around in the room. Raphael wasn't here.
This is strange.. He always tells me when he's gone..
I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I looked at every possible place. No sign from him.
But there's one place I didn't check... His room.
I went back upstairs and went into his room. I thought he's there. Well,I was wrong.
I sighed and went back in my room. I put my clothes on,went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
Then I decided I should start looking for him. Yes,I know he probably doesn't want me to go out but he can't just leave me like this.. I have to find him.
I put my shoes and jacket on.
But as soon as I opened the door I felt someone wrap his hands around my waist gently.
- Surprise. - the person said quietly in my ear.
That's Raphael.
I nearly screamed.
- Raphael! You scared me! Where have you been? And what the fuck are you wearing?!
He was wearing one of those triangle party hats little kids put on when they're on a birthday party or something like that. And I'm sorry but he looked hilarious.
- It's your birthday,Simon! Have you forgotten..?
- Oh... Right..
I really forgot about it. There are so many things going on.
- I can't believe you forgot your own birthday! - he said. - Well,that doesn't matter because today will be an amazing day - I promise!
- Yeah,what an amazing start. Leaving me sleep alone. What's next? Not spending the day with me? - I pouted. -  Really,where were you? 

- Actually,I was in the house the whole time. You just couldn't find me. - he giggled. - You have no idea how cute you look while you're sleeping.. Especially when I gave you the pillow that you had to hug instead of me. You're such a cuddly kitten.
I blushed slightly and hugged him.
- You should have breakfast now. - he said as he hugged me back.
- I'm not -
He cut me off with a kiss.
Who could resist him? I'd do anything he says.
I followed him in the kitchen.
He opened the fridge and got a cake out of it.
- Cake for breakfast? - I asked.
- I got up in the middle of the night to make this. You have to try it!
- Aww,boo,you didn't have to do it.
He cut a piece of cake,put in in a plate and gave it to me.
I sat on a chair next to the table and tried it.
- It's delicious! - I said.
He smiled widely.
- I'm so happy you like it! I'm not the best cooker. I actually burned one..
I laughed quietly and kept on eating.
- Enjoy your breakfast now,then you have 1 free hour and I have plans for you.
- Plans? - I asked.
- Yeah? It's your birthday,I won't just sit down and stare at you.
I spent my one free hour just laying in my bed and watching videos on my phone. Just being lazy,something typical for me.
Raphael was downstairs doing something. I'm not allowed to go there.
Later he went in my room.
- Wear this. - he said as he gave me an onesie. Yes,you read it right. An onesie. A Pikachu one.

  - Why? - I looked at him.
- Just wear it! - he said.
- But what about you? - I asked.
- I'll put on one too.
And he wasn't kidding. He went into the bathroom to get dressed.
Then I heard the door bell ring.
- Simon,can you please see who it is? I'm a bit busy right now,I'm putting such a thing on for the first time..
- In these clothes?! - I asked.
- Please,sweetcheeks? - he said.
I sighed.
- Fine, I'm going.
Great,I'll look like a complete idiot on my birthday.
- I opened the door and before I could see the person's face,he hugged me.
- Happy birthday! - I heard a lot of voices.
I pulled of slightly to see who are the people.
Clary's the one who hugged me. Behind her were Jace,Izzy,Magnus and.. Alec. And guess what? They were all wearing onesies too.
Am I high? Did Raphael put something in the cake? He must have called Magnus to make a spell on the cake.
I wish it wasn't true, but it is.
I hugged Clary again and everyone came in.
- Hi everyone! Thanks for coming! - Raphael said,in a dog onesie. - Now I want everyone of you to go to the table in the living room and find a place. Hurry!
We all did what he said. Before I sat on my place,Alec held my shoulder slightly.
- Wait. - he said.
I looked at him.
- Sorry for being rude to you. This is just me.. To prove you I'm not that mean,I'm here to celebrate with you. - he smiled slightly.
- Thanks for coming! - I smiled back. 

Then I sat on my seat,he sat on his next to Magnus. Of course,Clary was next to me and on my other side there was an empty seat for Raphael. 

Then he came from the kitchen,holding 5 big packets of marshmallows.
- We're going to play Chubby Bunny! - he said.
Then you could see everyone putting as much marshmallows as they could in their mouths,trying to say " chubby bunny".

This looks like a kid's 5th birthday party, but I don't care. We all enjoy it.  

A/N: Not to spoil but don't expect the party to still be childish in the next chapter :')

Enjoy! 40 reads for a new chapter.

- Fanfiction Trailer -