Chapter 1

Happy reading

I'm so excited today my sister is getting married. Ankita is my cousin, we are very close to each other. Her marriage was fixed in a good family. Everything was perfect yesterday. We all enjoyed the sangeet function, especially me. I danced to so many songs. Even I did couple dance with my cousin's son he is two years younger than me, his mom is my cousin she got married on very young age, my all the cousins are already married my last unmarried cousin and my best friend is going to get married today, I'm happy for her because she is happy and uncle aunty are also very happy.

She is older than me, but only by two months.

My dad has two brothers, both are older than him, he is the youngest.

Virender uncle has two children Dolly Di and Darksh bhaiya.

Dolly di is 33 years old and when she was 16 years old she got married and has two children Bunty and Chotu.

Darksh Bhaiya is 30 years old and he has three child twins Aarav, Appurv and my princess Ashika.

Mohan uncle has two daughters Riya di and Ankita.

Riya di is 24years old she has a cute baby boy Roshan.

My dad, Mr Ramesh sinha has three children. He wanted a daughter very badly so after two brothers Ansh bhaiya and Anush bru, god finally fulfilled his wish and here I'm Anisha Sinha.

Now I'm with all my cousin sisters.

"Di stop teasing" growls Ankita.

"Yes Di, stop teasing, she will get more red, then we will get confused that the tomato is more red or our anku" I replied and everyone burst into laughter.

"Nishuu" anku shouts and gives me glare stating very clearly speak-a-word-more-you-are-so-dead glare.

But me being me.

"Stop making these kinds of faces or your mother-in-law will think my daughter-in-law is very Scary" I tease her more.

She loses her temper due to all teasing specially by both di's.

she stands up and gives me her precious expression you-are-so-dead.

I start running, she follows me soon we cross all the our family members, guests some give smile, some are angry but we don't mind them because we both know after today everything will be change soon we both are on terrace laughing and looking at sky.

"Anku please don't get married...dear I will miss you" I say as soon my breathing comes to little normal.

She hugs me and I reciprocate the hug.

We both are silently crying

"Ssh...don't cry now otherwise at the time of bidaai you will not have tears for crying" I say while wiping her tears.

She chuckles and wipes my tears "never change nishu...you know? you are the reason of laughter of our home so please never change"

I take her hands in mine and promise "never....Promise me that you will also never change after your marriage"

We hug each other.

Soon after her marriage was completed she took everyone's blessing and left the home.

The other night I come to the kitchen for water and hear some noises and those are coming from my parents room so I walk there, I know overhearing is not a good thing, so I turn to leave but noises get loud.

I don't want my parents to have any problem so I try to overhear so I can help them.

"She is not old enough to get married, she is a baby" dad States angrily.