Bonus Chapter 6

Another bonus Chapter

First baby kick

Happy reading

Annie's POV

In front of mirror I was looking at my belly, it's my 19th week of pregnancy still I couldn't feel baby's movements.

My belly was growing fast.

Why won't it grow fast? Kabir was always around to make us fat.

It's not fat, it's my baby. Mine and Kabir's.

I couldn't ever say enough thank you for this. I placed my hand on my belly.

"Mama, loves you so much"

"Papa loves you both so much" Kabir said as he entered in bedroom.

He made his way towards me and kept his hand on my belly. He knelt down.

"Baby listen one thing, you are allowed to be my favourite but you can't be your mom's favourite. That's because I m her one and only favourite" Kabir said and winked at me.

"Hell no, say to your dad. My baby is my favourite already" I said with smirk.

Kabir stood up and pulled me in his arms "so, our baby is your favourite?" He asked in my ear while blowing air.

Pervert, he knew my all weakness.

"Yeah" surprisingly I sounded confident.

"Then what about the hard-worker who made it possible?" He asked huskily.

"Such boring way to flirt" I showed him tongue.

"Every night you beg to me for some boring stuff" the way he said it, I couldn't help and blush.

These hormones were driving me crazy. I felt need for him every single night.

He tugged some strands behind my year. "I love the way you blush even after this many years of our marriage"

"And what about you? Who loves me crazily like teenager" I looked up in his beautiful black eyes.

It shined with warmth, evidence of his love. "I love you every moment a little more, so you are wrong. I don't love you like some teenage boy. I love you like a true man"

Suddenly he circled my waist and pulled me closer.

"You are so slow took lot's of time to confess your feelings" I said as my heartbeat quicken.

"Slow?" He moved closer to my lips and teased me.

"Yes Mr slow, our baby has taken from you" he quickly left me.

"You are wrong we are super stars and stars show their presence and love in unique way, just wait and watch" I smiled as he placed his hand on my stomach.

As always he was expecting a kick from our baby in reply, I really think our baby has taken from Bru his Laziness.

I kept my hand on Kabir's "he will talk with us soon"

"She"

"Don't start again" I huffed

This was the only thing we did from day one of pregnancy. Fight on the gender of baby.

"How was your meeting?" I asked remembering how Anxious he was.

"It was good, I don't know even why I was feeling anxiety just for a small meeting" he said and sat on bad.

"Baby is sorry for troubling Papa" I said as I stand in front of him.

It's his pregnancy symptoms, actually it's start of our journey of parenthood.