Bonus chapter 1

Kabir's Birthday

Not reading proof ignore errors

Dedicated to my lovely Reader♥️ shrishtee_suman

Kabir's POV

I can't believe Annie cancelled her plan to come Bangalore suddenly. She was so much excited but she changed her mood. What can be the reason?

Maybe because of her upcoming exams

Hmm, maybe.

Or because you upset her while making her jealous of Payal.

Don't know, I was just enjoying how she was getting so much angry and jealous with mention of her name or any other girl.

Yeah she is hell possessive!

I found cute, her red angry ears made her looks so adorable, she reminds me Tom with fog ears.

Yeah perfect cartoon character, she is.

But all mine. She made me proud with her claim that I m only hers. The way she warned me to make distance from girls was hilarious. Though she controlled her anger and possessiveness but it stills came out sometimes, but she's best. She let me enjoy my life. The way she is possessive I feared she will control me. Very easily she said how much she trust me and won't stop from doing anything.

Every single damn day I fall for her a little more.

I love her lot's

Shit I man it hurts to love this much, more than love.

Now I m sulking in my hostel room, she will call me at 12 to wish birthday. My stupid friends have ditched me as well.

No one loves me

Stop being dramatic, since when you started to care?

Annie had made me want to be loved always, even from my friends. She is lovable this much that my both friends are more of her side every damn time. They took care of me in behalf of my loving wife.

She is magician of my life. Everything turned beautiful since the day she walked in my life. I miss her lipstick, how I love to wipe it off from her lips.

I heard mobile's ringing, it's 11:55. It's normal call from Annie.

"Hi Annie"

"Hi my hero" she sounded playful.

"Your hero is so angry on you, how can you leave him on his special day" I asked sadly.

I m actually feeling alone and sad, who likes to be alone on their Birthday.

"I m so sorry my hero, won't you forgive me?" I can imagine her battling her eyes.

"How can I forgot her without lipology" I said remembering our kisses.

I m getting active from every part of my body. How badly I want this girl close to my heart!

"So you won't accept apology?"

"Nope, only lipology"

"But I have sent your favourite gift, I hope that can change your mind?" She said

"What gift?" I asked confused and looked around.

"Check your cupboard"

I did as told there was a gift wrapped in silver colour gift wrap.

"Got it?" She asked excitedly.

"Hmm"

"Than what are you waiting for open it" she was sounding so much excited about her gift. Which made me curious.