Chapter 46

Happy Reading

My life is feeling blank without him it's my first day, I m trying my best to avoid missing him. I m keeping myself busy mom had asked me to help her in managing Kabir's old room.

"Nishu, actually I don't remember what things I left here in this old Kabir's room but there are some important one's so I want to shift them in yours or in mine" mom said while she takes out photo album.

I couldn't help and take it from her and opens it, if I m not wrong it's Kabir's photo album full of childhood pictures.

"Mom is he Kabir?" I asked while showing picture to mom.

It was a picture of baby dressed in girl clothes with baby clips in hair, he is looking so much girly that I hardly recognized my own husband.

"Yeah nishu, it's him. I just love his this picture. Your dad always wanted to have a daughter so he has bought some clothes hoping we will have girl. One day I just thought to try this one on Kabir, he looked so adorable, so cute as a girl" mom said smiling.

"He actually looks like a girl in this picture, and he is cute as always"

We both spent a little more time than needed in watching his pictures mom explained me stories behind every picture.

Kabir called me while we were going through his pictures and we ended doing video call, he was looking happy while we both kept teasing him.

After seeing his girly look I want a cute daughter just like him.

Not like him otherwise baby will be she and will has feelings of he.

Stupid!

"By the way, nishu I was thinking you should go to Bangalore and surprise him" she said me while we were checking drawers.

"Hmm, I wanted to go with him but.. maybe I feel he doesn't want me to come there" I said with small voice.

"Did he say that?" Mom asked.

"Not actually but we talked on this topic he asked me whether I want to come or not" I replied

"What you answered him?"

"I said I want to come only if he wants to take me"

"Oh I see, you both are idiots. I thought you are smart but you are just like him, yesterday we talked about him that how he feels and think about others first. He was thinking that you want to come for him and that will cause unnecessary problem for you, that's why he must have thought that you are more safe here with us" she said and that moment I realized she is talking right.

Kabir was thinking about me, my safety, my happiness nothing for himself. At that moment I was feeling hurt that he doesn't want me, but he never told me that he doesn't want me come with him, he was just more worried about me.

"Sorry mom, I thought he doesn't want me" I said feeling upset.

"Nonsense, there won't be a single day when he will not want you, you are more important than anything for him" she hugged me..

I felt relaxed and happy. There was a content happiness in my heart.

"Mom will it be a good idea surprising him there?" I asked feeling nervous

"Of course, you know about you there is no doubt he will love the surprise" she said and pressed my hand little.

Mom got a call and went out of room to talk that time I opened a drawer there was some old file I kept it aside something fall down that time, I thought I will get it later and I go through other drawers.