Chapter 55

Happy reading

Flashback

"Thank you for taking care of her" Her dad said and smiled at me.

I just nodded in reply.

The moment she walked out of the room I was sure I m going to miss her because she took something with her.

My hope to live.

She give me hope and took it with her.

I was feeling so restless, I know I m not in love, heck what is love I didn't even know but it's something serious.

God please I want to meet her again. She gave a different kind of peace with her presence beside me.

My stupid mind and heart both are craving for that peace. I feel so light headed so tension free.

Like I won't die, I know I can't escape from death and I have already accepted it but I wish I could live for my family.

Even after so much fear of  death, I want to fight but I m sure I m going to lose it.

It's been two days since I met that girl, Annie my condition is getting more critical. I knew I m losing this battle of life. I felt myself so loser. My mom was losing with me, my dad was crying at night when he thought we were slept.

Dad and Mom hadn't left hospital it felt like they were admitted with me too.

It's so painful.

I closed my eyes Tring to find solace in this tough situation but what I could find was darkness just like my life.

I remembered her tiny voice Don't worry Ganpati Bappa(god) will bless you and you will get fine

I folded my hand and prayed to God "please god give me peace from all this pain I want to live without this pain or let me die without more pain"

But God had different intentions he heard my prayers which were from my heart.

Deep down I was knowing my peace was Annie.

Next day Annie came to visit me, I was so happy but my happiness turned into pain the moment I saw her plastered left hand.

"What happened to you? How you broke your hand? Annie, is it paining?" I asked feeling pain deep in my heart.

"Annie?" She looked at me with big confused eyes.

"Isn't it's your name?" I said feeling restless. I wanted to know what happened to her and is she fine now.

"My name is Anisha Sinha" she said in confusion.

Then I remembered she got cut in middle while saying her name. And I clearly remember hearing Annie from her mouth, maybe she wasn't able to complete her name.

"How are you? How all this happened?" I asked ignoring her question full eyes.

"Oh that, I fell from stairs while playing. It was paining so much mummy called papa and we came to hospital" she said.

"Is it paining still?" I asked feeling so bad. How I wished to take her pain at that moment.

"No I m fine now, I came here to meet you" she said smiling.

How I wish to see her clapping hands while smiling.

"Thank you so much for coming to meet me, Annie" I said feeling peace.